• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is God.

Ben Avraham

No. How about you prove how you draw the conclusion that the Tanakh was originally written by the original writers? Unless you really have no defense?

It was not, and I have never said it was. I believe that the greatest Scribe in the History of Israel, aka Ezra put together fragments from Moses and other writers and formed the Tanach to the point it was ready for the Canon of the Jewish Scriptures. Evidence of this fact is well realized by the whole Torah being written in the third person and not as if Moses was the sole writer. Well, I don't care who got involved in the writing of the Tanach as long as they were all Jews. Better so, than to have the NT written by Hellenists former disciples of Paul especially Paul a Hellenist himself.

anonymous9887

bible reader
It was not, and I have never said it was. I believe that the greatest Scribe in the History of Israel, aka Ezra put together fragments from Moses and other writers and formed the Tanach to the point it was ready for the Canon of the Jewish Scriptures. Evidence of this fact is well realized by the whole Torah being written in the third person and not as if Moses was the sole writer. Well, I don't care who got involved in the writing of the Tanach as long as they were all Jews. Better so, than to have the NT written by Hellenists former disciples of Paul especially Paul a Hellenist himself.
Provide evidence for all your claims. Prove every claim you made in this statement. If you can't, it's all speculation and your ideas ,not evidence. I would be more than happy to see how you validate your claims, then move on to talking about the Messiah and validating the NT.

Ben Avraham

Provide evidence for all your claims. Prove every claim you made in this statement. If you can't, it's all speculation and your ideas ,not evidence. I would be more than happy to see how you validate your claims, then move on to talking about the Messiah and validating the NT.

Read the last text of II Chronicles 36:22,23 and compare it with the first text of Ezra 1:1-4. The impression one is left with is that Ezra had just finished writing the second book of Chronicles and didn't even take a break to start with the book under his name. This is one evidence of my views. Another is that the whole Torah is written in the third person which it is very suggestive that someone else was doing the writing from fragments left by Moses where one can detect by the change from the third person and back to the first and back again to the third. Besides, one loses track of the references to a post-exilic author throughout all the Tanach. If you wanna make it easier on me, you can read any thing in the Tanach and ask me if any one else wrote it other than the named author.

Last edited: