• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is Apostle of God

Aabraham ben Azar

I think Islam absolves Jesus (pbuh) from all the false charges of his enemies as well as the misplaced infatuation of his followers.His enemies allege that he blasphemed against God by claiming Divinity.His misguided followers claim that he did avow Divinity, but that was not blasphemy because he was God.
Islam says : he is not Son of the carpenter neither son of God but Prophet of God .
I call all Jews and Christians to come to the Islamic Court for their false charges against one of the greatest Prophet of God " Jesus son of Mary ".

beerisit

I think Islam absolves Jesus (pbuh) from all the false charges of his enemies as well as the misplaced infatuation of his followers.His enemies allege that he blasphemed against God by claiming Divinity.His misguided followers claim that he did avow Divinity, but that was not blasphemy because he was God.
Islam says : he is not Son of the carpenter neither son of God but Prophet of God .
I call all Jews and Christians to come to the Islamic Court for their false charges against one of the greatest Prophet of God " Jesus son of Mary ".
Yes Islam attempts to hijack even the mythical from other religions in order that some sort of legitimacy is associated with Muhammad's new religion.

OneTwo

Yes Islam attempts to hijack even the mythical from other religions in order that some sort of legitimacy is associated with Muhammad's new religion.

Which new religion?

All the prophets Moses, Jesus & Muhammed (pbut) all came and delivered the same message, hence how can Muhammed (pbuh) bring a 'new' religion?

Aabraham ben Azar

That's funny. What about Adam? Try to work it out first. :p

OneTwo Offline
Title:Freshman Member

icon1.gif

Quote:
Which new religion?

All the prophets Moses, Jesus & Muhammed (pbut) all came and delivered the same message, hence how can Muhammed (pbuh) bring a 'new' religion?

All Prophets of God were Muslims as they submitted before will of God.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
All Prophets of God were Muslims as they submitted before will of God.
Way to take a title, turn it into a descriptor, and then apply the title to everyone outside your tradition who happens to fit the description.

It's dishonest.

Tristesse

Which new religion?

Because most christians would say Muhammed did not deliver the same message and muslims also don't think that Jesus is a god, which is pretty essential for christianity in the eyes of most christians.

Aabraham ben Azar

Way to take a title, turn it into a descriptor, and then apply the title to everyone outside your tradition who happens to fit the description.

It's dishonest.
Because all of you disappeared when I called you to attend the Islamic court with your evidences !!
(Jesus son of Mary is not Son of the carpenter neither son of God but Prophet of God ).

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Because all of you disappeared when I called you to attend the Islamic court with your evidences !!
(Jesus son of Mary is not Son of the carpenter neither son of God but Prophet of God ).
We don't need no stinkin' "Islamic court." How entitled of you to think that you've been chosen to sit in judgment of the rest of us!

"Muslim" means "a person of the Islamic faith," which is a faith founded by Muhammed. Jesus wasn't part of such a faith -- in fact, he lived hundreds of years prior to Muhammed, so -- not Muslim. Jesus was Jewish.

Xtians have no need to present you with our "evidence." We are called only to present you with our faith.

Go chase yourself.