• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Family Tomb?

Barrackubus

Residential Occultist
I dont know if it had been posted about here as of yet, but being all over the news and quite a few spots on the web. What does this discovery or revelation of these bones say about the future of the Christian faith? What does it tell us about Jesus? Do we really have to believe that knowing we have a valid escape not to do so? He did die and there are bones to prove it? Are we allowed to now questions other beliefs about the myth such as the virgin birth? If he didn't reanimate after death then why should i believe that? This discovery changes everything it may not be apparent at our specific moment now but the future a new age is upon us as human kind, i foresee hopefully a return to pre Christian spiritual paths that so many have left behind, and hopefully we discover too that Jesus was a lot more Eastern in his doctrine than previously thought, stay tuned..

Frater Barrackubus