• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus false prophet

joeboonda

Alan Gurvey, Okay, you do not believe in Jesus, do you believe in being nice? I am just posting my belief, that is all. I believe the old testament prophesied of Him, and I know you do not think He is the Messiah. I respect your beliefs, I hope you will do likewise. Thanks and God bless you.
Mike

finalfrogo

alexander garcia said:
Hi, that statement blueman makes me smile to me it proves that having eyes they don't see and having ears they do not hear1 Tell me please does this IESOUS look like this YAHSHUA? Does this JESUS look like this JOSHUA I appoligize but do you have eyes? Now to check your hearing does YAHSHUA sound like JOSHUA or JESUS ? NOw how is your hearing????? Now did you get the point???????????

Jeese you need to use puncutation, I can't read what you're writing.

The haziness of Jesus's actual name and how it is translated does not disprove his existence. It is probable that there was somebody who lived a life like "Jesus", whatever his name actually was.

wmam

finalfrogo said:
Jeese you need to use puncutation, I can't read what you're writing.

The haziness of Jesus's actual name and how it is translated does not disprove his existence. It is probable that there was somebody who lived a life like "Jesus", whatever his name actually was.

So you actually believe that the mother of the Mashiach (Messiah) called him jesus?

alexander garcia

Hi , think of why has Israel had 10 lost nations? They are only lost to man cause the Almighty knows right where they are! But still they had this happen because they called on other NAMES because they did not call on the true Name cause if your argument wre to hold water the OLd Testament whould read very different! Or are you better than Yahvah' chosen people?

finalfrogo

wmam said:
So you actually believe that the mother of the Mashiach (Messiah) called him jesus?

No, what I believe is that His name isn't essential. Being omniscient, God knows who we are referring to when we say "Jesus".

But to answer your question, no I don't think his name was actually Jesus. Wasn't it Yahushua?

Popeyesays

At the time of Jesus' life, Hebrew was a classical language. The language spoken across Palestine was Syrio-Aramaic.

Regards,
Scott

alexander garcia

Hi, Yes His name is Yahshua. My point is that what matters is the scriptures what they truly say. ACTS 4:12 acording to sripture it does.I have no problem with anyone believing what ever. I only want to tell you the truth you do with it as the Almighty allows you.

Maxist

Ha, I do not see the problem, I thought it was the 2,000 year indoctorined bigotried lies that were the problem here, not the proof of His existence.

wmam

finalfrogo said:
No, what I believe is that His name isn't essential. Being omniscient, God knows who we are referring to when we say "Jesus".

But to answer your question, no I don't think his name was actually Jesus. Wasn't it Yahushua?

Well then I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement as to His name not being essential. I also do not believe that we as men (or women, whichever the case may be) have the enabled right to change the will or precepts of YAH. Scriptures state that there be only one name given to man by which man would find salvation. It was spoken in the Hebrew tongue then and should be called upon now the same. Man thinks just because he thinks its o.k. or we say oh it will be o.k. cause He knows whats in our hearts or He understands what we mean that all is righteous. Problem there is, is that is not scriptural. What is, is what is plainly written and meant. Old testament wittings are clear in stating the Name would be hidden and how His name would be defiled. We................ MAN!!!!!!!................ took and takes it upon himself to make his own decisions as to the will of YAH. It isn't up to us. Its His will and it will be as He sees fit. If He commanded us to do something a certain way or whatever then we better follow it to a "T" or we run the risk of sin which leads to death by fire. But all the fire and brimstone in the whole wide universe hasn't stopped man from his whims and notions of being perfect in his own mind and the feelings of superiority over all. It will in YAH's time be corrected to His will.

alexander garcia

Hi, thank you His name is essential as writen in scripture. For some reason we at least here in America, think that the English languag is the truth. The English languag is FULL of names and words of Hebrew origin and we have no problem soeaking them or using them. Why do we have so much troble with the truth that JESUS is a false name as was fortold. Who alone tells what shall be before it is? Read Isa. chapters 40 to 50.

opuntia

Religion is Law
Whether Jesus existed or not is not something Jews concern themselves about, unless for some reason Jesus shakes your faith in your religion. If you are secure in your religion, then let Jesus be to the Christians, let them deal with Him.

alexander garcia

Hi, FFH from page 9 of this thread, Yahshua did not choose to be called Jesus as this is an English name IESOUS is the Greek. Yahshua said that many would come in his name saing they were He this is only one of the forfillments of prophesee. Who ALONE tells what will be before it is? Also even tho jewscout said she was done I'll still post it that the title or name GOD is truely DEITY or IDOL. I would have to say as scripture says that for lack of knowledge my poeple are distroyed.

alexander garcia

Hi, to one and all, Thank you all for your time in reading and in responding.I read last night everyones responses and was going to answer all all over again but for what? You have the answers over and over but in a nutshell. Yahshua was and is the one who came and is to come again. He came as the Lamb of Yahvah and is returning as the Lion of Judah. His name was not nore ever will be Jesus Christ. As He fortold many would come in his name. Now as to one of the things that both Jew and Christian keep asking me why? Why do you care about Christians? I also care about muslim,and all others. As to why? because first of all I am commanded to, and second it's much better than hating.

St0ne

Alexander_Garcia, there is something we use in these forums called respect, you should look into it if you had some for others it would make yours and others lives much more enjoyable.

I'm sure they named this place Religious Education for a reason, yes we all think what we say is right but the fact is all of are wrong, not all of the time but the reason most of us are here is to learn, yes we debate but we do our best to keep it civil, show respect and most of all LISTEN, if you don't listen you don't learn and continue your ignorance to the truth and we are all a lot more ignorant than you think you are.

Basically from the threads of yours I've looked at you've completely missed the intention of these forums and your lucky to have been given replies in the first place, if all you want to do if butt heads with others, cause offense without actually making a point and just trolling there are many places on the net that can accommodate your needs much better than RF.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
Why does it matter. You base this belief on a physical reality which is no more real than the matrix i suppose. Th reason these discepensies exist is because it is a test of faith from the higher reality of Heaven.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
I cant take it when people dont look beyond this world to see the truth that lies right in front of them

matrix-1600x1200.jpg

"If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you."
and by the way thanks for letting the spirit rest on me.