• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jesus and prophecies .. strange! .. but true

Xchristian

The wall YOU say "was not thrown down" might have been rebuilt AFTER it was thrown down. How do you know the wall you speak of was not rebuilt since the time of "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down"?

good question:

1- Why would they build just one wall?

2- jews say so.

cheers

Ken Brown

Where in numbers 19 please?

I want Moses talking about a person called 'jesus' .. unless it's your own deduction.

(I don't mind if it's you just wanting it to be about jesus, but just give me some solid proof)

P.S:

Even though this topic is about the prophecies that jesus made and that so far none has been realised, and even though I am going to -gods willing- make a new separate thread for prophecies that are twisted to fit jesus of nazareth, and that I will -gods willing- show that none of that is true, I still will make an exception for Mr Brown.

Hi XXchristian, here are two posts that I have already written about the Red Heifer to e r.m. Please look them over carefully, and respond accordingly. Thank you so much. KB

Post 170 - Red Heifer

Post 204 - Red Heifer

Xchristian

I guessed what you wanted o say, but are you really telling me that jesus is the cow as well as the sheep, and that he was slaughtered and burnt and the priests washed their hands from his blood?

if that's what you want to say then I can't help you, that needs serious therapy

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
I guessed what you wanted o say, but are you really telling me that jesus is the cow as well as the sheep, and that he was slaughtered and burnt and the priests washed their hands from his blood?

if that's what you want to say then I can't help you, that needs serious therapy

Dishonest reply. What are you purposely misunderstanding for? To give a cheap 'therapy' insult? Rediculous.

Xchristian

I note:

the authors of the fourth gospel didn't wish jesus to make any rash prophecies, nothing that hasn't already happened.

They probably learnt from their predecessors's mistakes.