• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus and Lucifer are ONE in the SAME?

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
I have come across a very interesting theory

about God who set Earth as a game or school
so that we may learn the dark side of the
force & have compassion for that side to
understand it better & integrate it within us
ie have compassion for all life no matter how
negative

Yin balance & Yang

we need balance & thats why we are here on
mother Gaia to manifest that balance

the great cosmic game

Lord Lucifer = Negative &
Lord Micheal=Posative
GOD=balance

2 extremes we need to get a balance the force
is yours to choose

what lesson do you need to learn?

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
*Let me just say first, that this article should be read thoroughly before making a statement just on the heading/subject material*

When one thinks of Jesus, one usually thinks of his resurrection. One would think of him dying on that cross, being put in a tomb for 3 days and ascending into Heaven.
The Tomb(microcosm) is synonymously linked to temple,tabernacle, ark, coffer/coffin, cave, pyramid,house, church,vault or shrine. The "Sacred Space". The actual Sacred Space (heavens or skies) of the Universe, the outside, the physical holder or beholder. It also is linked to the smaller, mini, demi-version of itself or "model" (microcosm). The "containers of space." The urn, chest, box, vessel, grael,altar, steps, foot-stool, the prayer bench, the ground itself. The foot-stools or "pathways to the LIGHT".

Ark of the Covenant
IMO, that could be inferred that WE are also a container of the LIGHT. WE are the VESSELS or ALTARS or TEMPLES. Ever hear the expression "our body is a temple"? WE are smaller or demi-versions or GODS. We are the makers and holders of light.
The Microcosm/Macrocosm.
....."As above So Below".
All STARS, planets, or our own universe!
Be your own celebrity or biggest fan, worship in the sense of respecting yourself or your views and having confidence in your self that you are special and unique and beautiful. You(WE) ARE a mirror or reflection of the gods, the"OUTSIDE" Gods ,"the CREATORS" on a "macrocosmic scale." Because you are a STAR too. You are the "INSIDE" Gods. You are the aetheric light. You have light or an aura.You are a creator-- blaze your own path. I am not saying worship yourself in a narcissistic-empty, or selfish,self-absorbing sort of way. Or to be all-consumed with being a single entity-SELF. You don't get any where with the " I" complex. You should keep your individuality but embrace duality at the same time.Meaning one should try to add to, become part of, embrace, share or give to each other. Bring your best qualities to the table. WE/US are the ALL . WE build the ALL. YOU/WE are Gods as a plural just like they are. WE are all each other and all apart of Each Other and them.

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
(part 2) Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same? By Synkronos23

Why do you think we are always searching for a soul-mate? We are constantly looking for the special someone that we can cleave to, to join or become one with.We want to become plural again. We are not use to being (or in) containers or singularity.Why do we all ways look to the/skies/heavens/stars/space for answers? WE do this physically and mentally via worship, prayer, meditation, space exploration. WE are endlessly searching. Looking to the skies or for "someone" else to answer our needs.We are not use to being a unit or a microcosmic scale or models. "Chess Pieces".

There is strength in numbers but we are all part of each other. Why do you think they try to keep us separated? Whether its by the "8-circuit model" plan, or various brainwashing in religion, politics, culture/race, and economics, the goal is to keep us separate. Because as one we can't do much but if we absorb,balance,shine, reflect, refract our energies or lights together as a unit, we can create change or movement of matter that is within us all.

To quote the logos of Aleister Crowley,

"Every Man and Woman is a STAR. Find yourself to be the centre of your own Universe
"I am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star."

When I think of the physical resurrection/ascension of Christ story,(yes, I actually do think)his (Jesus') "father","the Creator" and his Arch-angels are the "Great White Brotherhood"(Brotherhood of Luxor) or "Ascended Masters." I personally believe that Jesus, the sun/sol/son, joined them in their plane of existence/realm,dimension or reached "Nirvana." He became part of, or one with GREAT WHITE LIGHT. I think that they descended- came down and got "him" in their "spaceship". Not directly pointing at UFO'S, but questioning the possibility of their existence and of their form. I see a ship in the meaning of the word as a vessel or carrier. I see it as a portal. This pulls in ties with healing, chi, energy, channeling, projecting into other realms through the 5 senses.

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same?(part 3)

When you look at mythology, there is truth in every culture. Its puzzle pieces to the greater scope of things.

Lucifer was a Roman God of light. Lucifer means "bearer of Light" or "light-bearer". A bringer of light. He was the son/sun/manifestation of the morning star(solar disk).Lucifer in this form, is where the origins or "Luciferian Worship" or "Light-Worshipers"is where they get the worship of Lucifer, not to be confused with the Christian "label"or idea, Satan The Venus-crescent-morning star, goddess, Aurora is the feminine aspect of this.

Similar to Persian Mithrias, another god of light. Christianity is based mainly on this god who was said to have been born on Dec. 25. They set up sabbath or worship at the temples of Apollo on Sundays because of the SUN and them descending from the SUN (the creator or limitless light, the light similar to the aura that you project, the light similar to the electricity that is contained in wires and think about it, also in you).

They had no other way to describe this light except as the brightest star in our universe and that is why there are so many solar connections with the gods. The "cross" is an ancient religious symbol but the form adopted by CHristianity or the little "t" cross was imported directly from the Mystic Tau, a symbol of Tammuz. "X" is also a symbol of the cross an askew-ed "plus" sign. The Latin word for Cross is Crux. In Latin, Lux means Light. The sign of the cross has always been associated with the division of the Sun the Solar Wheel. The Cross or Crux is the sign of the Light or Lux. The word L.V.X. is acronym for "light of the cross." The word Cross-road is where four points meet or are divided. It is where all the elements meet. This is the TETRA-GRAMMATON. The Four Worlds of the Tree of life. "The Four AMMONS".The Four versions or aspects of the 4 Watchtowers".
This is the separation or division of the sun. This is shown by the zodiac or astral chart. But if you think about it, wasn't our system of time originally based on the 7 illuminaries (planet/stars) and not the 12 zodiac that it now is based off of. It is originally based on an 8 month calendar. They later changed the calendar to a 12 month system.

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
Jesus....(part 4)

Then you have Osiris who is the Egyptian version of this same story. He is sent down the Nile River in an ARK or Coffin. He survives, is then cut up into 14 pieces and spread across the land. His parts are gathered or collected by Isis (feminine form of Mary or the christian holy-ghost or Sophia of the gnostics). She is trying to return them to A SACRED PLACE/Pyramid/Tomb/Temple so that he can be purified and reborn. Isis then takes on the form of a bird (sounds like the immaculate conception story of the dove a little bit) and sets on Osiris' phallus. The Phallus springs forth with LIGHT (LVX)(LIFE,"Golden Seed, or the "Fluid of Life") and Impregnates Isis. Thus her "virgin-born" son, Horus, is "virgin-born", like Jesus. He is Osiris resurrected through his son. That sounds so familiar, where have I heard that? Oh yeah, Christian Doctrine.

"Buddha" is any being who has become fully awakened (enlightened), and has experienced Nirvana.

The Process", the philosophy of founder, Robert De Grimston ("The Teacher") and "the belief-system"of the followers of "The Process Church of Final Judgement":

Jesus, YHVH, Satan and Lucifer are one in the same. Members honored a total of four deities: Jehovah, Jesus, Lucifer and Satan. They were urged to pick one that they could identify with and devote themselves to that deity.

Below is my personal philosophy and "The Process" is the closest thing I have found to "my" belief system. Which is ever-changing and evolving:

JESUS/LUCIFER, BUDDHA/JESUS, MARY/ISIS, and SATAN/LUCIFER AND THEIR FEMININE COUNTERPART, THE "FEMININE DEMONIQUE," ARE ONE "IN THE" SAME. THE CREATOR,BORN-LESS ONE, IS THE CO-MINGLED ESSENCE OF THESE FACES OF THE LIGHT. THE ALL IS AETHYR, ETHER, PURE LIGHT, THE CROWN.TETRAGRAMMATON.

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
(part 6) Jesus and Lucifer are ONE and the Same?

Denoting ONE being inside of EACH BEING and or APART of each other. Because of them being solar,or ILLUMINARY bodies being or containing the light,full of lux (the ultimate light). The Saints, Shamans, Guides, Spiritual Teachers and Buddhas and All the SOL-AR gods are of this realm. This realm has been given an identity as the "Great White Brotherhood", part of the ALL. These buddhas or enlightened Masters are given several names though out history, but they are THEE " ASCENDED MASTERS"."All SEEING. The GREAT I AM. They are the ones who have became part of the great light of creation. They are pure and ONE with the universe or MULTI-VERSE.

Whether you worship the SOL-AR GODS--Jesus and Lucifer included, or you are a buddhist, trying to reach the Nirvana or just an "extra-terrestrial enthusiast-chaos magician" like me and trying to get into the "Great White Brotherhood".

YOU/WE/US ARE WORSHIPING THE SAME GODS. WE ALL ARE TRYING TO ASCEND OR GET OFF OF THIS PLANET.

You can think I am crazy.I don't really give a crap what you think!

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
You might find them hard to understand because we may not share the same religious or philosophical beliefs. It may be hard for you to understand where I am coming from because there is no real topic of discussion. It is an STATEMENT on my views or opinion of RELIGION. Spirituality is a personal/individual path or conversation with whatever ARCH-I-Type that one choses to use. I won't apologize for confusing you. Maybe the message was just not meant for you. Maybe its just a STATEMENT.

Why should Just the JESUS FREAKS be allowed to post their opinions? Why is Christianity considered the moral majority religion? You can post all day about how much you love jesus and how much god has touched your life and everyone applaud. But if one takes a representation that 2 solar figures/architypes/Dieties of LIGHT might have a common thread and because you give them labels such as Mithrias or Apollo or LUCIFER, one is not considered sane because it goes against MORAL MAJORITY. Christianity wasn't always the MORAL MAJORITY and perhaps these topics that I am discussing are about ARCHAIC ideas or Deities. For the record I have nothing against Christianity, or Jesus or Jesus Freaks (Fundamentalist). Jesus was not the ONLY SUN of GOD or only Name for the Son of God or Elohim or Tetragramaton.

One is only a blasphemer if One agrees with the concept that there is a such thing as a blasphemer. Obviously you didn't read or comprehend what I wrote. I never knocked Jesus. I compared him to the sun. I compared him to pure energy, pure light, electricity or lightening.I compared him to Mithrias and Apollo and The Roman God of Light LUCIFER. Actually, my avatar was denoting that I was surrounded by people who don't have any clue where the origins of their religions come from. As in the UNITED STATES MORAL MAJORITY is LOST....But keep on buying into the American DREAM. IN GOD WE TRUST, RIGHT?

Yes, I believe that we can be seen as containers of atoms or light. WE are FREQUENCY or Different Forms of Wavelengths(Sound,Light,
Electromagnetic). WE give off light or ionic field. Everything in this universe is made up of particles that emit light and electromagnetic field. When you look at a table that is solid and has the illusion of being hard and opaque, in actuality, it is molecules or atoms bouncing or vibrating close together or compacted together. In reality, it is not actually solid it is just a vessel of the elements or smaller particles combining in a ionic bond to create the illusion that the table is solid.
If you look at the spectrum of LIGHT-a prism/crystal refraction of light, or a electromagnetic spectrum- they are very similar. It is the spectrum of a rainbow ROYGBIV. I believe that science is very relevant. In fact, if you look at the photo links on the original posts you will get a better idea visually of what I am trying to express.

white_wizard2012

healing_2012
Let me add, aside from a vacuum, or container void-less of air etc, or space in the universe. Everything in this universe is made up of particles or atoms.

this world is based on BALANCE not order. Get it right. You have to have a balance of both light and dark. You cannot know peace without ever knowing war. When I talk about being the Creators of light, I am talking about being the channelers and projectors of light.I am talking about vibrating and manifesting things into your life through positive thought, emotion, etc. If you would take a moment to read what I wrote again, you would understand where I am coming from. You talk about being a daughter of light, then act like one and realize that you are disarrayed by the cyclic slavery that has become the worship of the sun. Don't get so lost in the formal bonds of the KINGDOM or Malkuth. You need to see that things aren't always as black and white as you would like them to be and before you start telling someone that they are going to be lost and left when they are just sharing a condensed idea on Solar/Phallic/Light and they are just labels or NAMES used for an example. They are just representations of an ARCHITYPE!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE SUCH an OMNIPRESENCE of Infinite wisdom and PERFECTION of LIGHT, then you should be able to tell when you encounter another LIGHTBEARER/SPEARBEARER/TRUTHB EARER/ARROW OF LIT. I didn't state every idea that I have on my beliefs in one statement. I was doing a comparison to the Names or origins of light and the SOLAR Gods that represented them.

AND IF YOU TRULY ARE DAUGHTER OF THE GREAT WHITE LIGHT THEN THERE IS MUCH FALLACY IN ITS ORIGIN BECAUSE IF YOU ARE A REPRESENTATION OF AGAPE AND WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP ON THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF ASCENSION BECAUSE IT WILL BE LOST WITH THE LIKES OF JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THOSE ARE PRETTY SPITEFUL WORDS FOR A DAUGHTER OR REPRESENTATION OF GOD'S WILL. THEN AGAIN I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE ARM OF GOD OR SWORD OF JUDGEMENT. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I JUST HOPE THAT YOU WILL COME TO UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM AND SEE THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ONE OR PART OF EACH OTHER

JayHawes

YOu posted too much, try not to post so much people will not read it all.

Lucifer means light bearer, or Son of the Dawn or Morning, it is a prophecy concerning a King of Babylon, I beleive. It has nothing to do with Jesus.