• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeffrey Epstein: Why Dozens Of People Associated With Sex Offender Will Be Revealed In Coming Weeks

We Never Know

No Slack
Its about damn time.

Jeffrey Epstein: Why Dozens Of People Associated With Sex Offender Will Be Revealed In Coming Weeks​

"The names of dozens of people associated with Jeffrey Epstein will be revealed in two weeks, after a federal judge who oversaw Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, which was settled in 2017, ordered dozens of court records to be fully unsealed.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ordered the unsealing of dozens of people named in court documents from Giuffre’s case, whose names have previously been redacted and have only been referred to as John or Jane Doe.

It’s not clear who will be named, but Preska’s list of the unsealed names suggest they include law enforcement, individuals whose names were listed in Epstein’s address book, a journalist who investigated Epstein, Epstein’s employees and victims of his sexual abuse, among others.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Its about damn time.

Jeffrey Epstein: Why Dozens Of People Associated With Sex Offender Will Be Revealed In Coming Weeks​

"The names of dozens of people associated with Jeffrey Epstein will be revealed in two weeks, after a federal judge who oversaw Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, which was settled in 2017, ordered dozens of court records to be fully unsealed.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ordered the unsealing of dozens of people named in court documents from Giuffre’s case, whose names have previously been redacted and have only been referred to as John or Jane Doe.

It’s not clear who will be named, but Preska’s list of the unsealed names suggest they include law enforcement, individuals whose names were listed in Epstein’s address book, a journalist who investigated Epstein, Epstein’s employees and victims of his sexual abuse, among others.

I actually don't know how I feel about this because it feels like guilt by association. When I was younger and in the music business in L.A./Hollywood, I knew plenty of sketchy guys. It came with the territory. But just because I knew them and attended some of the same events that they did, doesn't mean I was in on their private activities, legal or illegal. I would have been in their address books, too, because I was working in the music business, along with everyone else in Hollywood. Two guys who recently got "me-too'd", (one alive, one dead) in Hollywood were business associates, meaning I had to deal with them in my job. But it doesn't mean I was in on what they were doing. Dunno.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its about damn time.

So these were just people associated with Epstein, but not necessarily involved in his criminal activities? A journalist who investigated him and some of his victims? Are there any politicians or other big wigs on the list?

We Never Know

No Slack
So these were just people associated with Epstein, but not necessarily involved in his criminal activities? A journalist who investigated him and some of his victims? Are there any politicians or other big wigs on the list?
I guess we will find out when its unsealed

We Never Know

No Slack

This one says more than 150 names may be made public. Alleged victims and associates

List of Jeffrey Epstein's associates named in lawsuit must be unsealed, judge rules. Here are details on the document release.

"A U.S. federal judge ruled on Monday that a list of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims and associates —some of whom have been accused of being involved in the disgraced financier's exploitation and abuse of underage girls— must be unsealed and made public.

More than 150 names may be made public as part of a settled civil lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell — who was found guilty of conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse underage girls for at least a decade — brought by Virginia Giuffre, who accused Maxwell of recruiting her for abuse."

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Do you know what "having the tail of straw" means?

What Epstein did here. That is, to have a guilty conscience and to run away from the debate or an interrogation.
Maybe he walked along because he was terrified that the judge would order a physical inspection...LOL

Epstein had the tail of straw.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Epstein was killed.
Until you show me the video of him committing suicide, I will call it: silencing of witness.

justaguy313

Premium Member
I don't think anything significant will happen.

If his black book with all the names in the industry was described as conspiracy theory, I imagine fact checkers and other progressives will be busy nerfing anything that will come out about Epstein in the coming days

My guess is that a lot of people will ''suicide themselves'' misteriously