• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jan 6th committee subpoeanas Trump.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
No he doesn't. The January 6th Committee is an investigative forum, where he is not given a right or opportunity to present his case, and not a judicial forum, where he would have the right to do so. You actually make my point. Trump's opponents refuse to give him his day in an actual court. Because they know there is no case and they want to deny him an opportunity to present his arguments.

What do you think will happen with the subpoena?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No he doesn't. The January 6th Committee is an investigative forum, where he is not given a right or opportunity to present his case, and not a judicial forum, where he would have the right to do so. You actually make my point. Trump's opponents refuse to give him his day in an actual court. Because they know there is no case and they want to deny him an opportunity to present his arguments.
Trump has gotten many days in many courts. And don’t worry, he will get many more.

We Never Know

No Slack
The Jan 6th committee subpoenasTrump,ok it’s a token gesture,even if he did appear who wants to hear the”5th amendment”400 plus times but from this and the documents case he’s going to jail for sure,well isn’t he,your thoughts?.

It should be exciting :rolleyes:

Several hours of "I plead the 5th" is all it will amount to.