• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jammat Ul-Furqa/Muslims of America/Sheik Ali Mubarak Gilani

rimA

Traveling Man..
Salam, Shalom & Peace.

How many of you heard of one of the following above?
Jammat Ul-Furqa and MOA are both lead by Gilani(Pakistani)
From what my muslim brothers have told me is Gilani came to Their states(NY,PA,NJ) in like the '70s and basically told the muslims that they needed to get away from the city and he was going to buy some land in Virginia for them to live and practice their religion in peace.

Muslims of America actually have a lot of land in a lot of states for Muslims to live. I went to a MOA land my first Ramadan. Beautiful place, Never seen so many Muslims in one place, at one time. I was overwhelmed. One thing that turned me away from going back there, and cutting ties from some of the Muslims I've met there was the way they would Idolize their sheik.

Sheik this, sheik that. He direct decedent from the Prophet (saws)
He has direct control over the jinns!
Our shiek brings us closer to Allah!

I mean seriously. They would watch a previously recorded webcast of their Sheik, and whatever the sheik said to do during it. They would. He could say something like " I want everybody to stand up right now " and they would do it in less than a second. It just didn't sit right with me, lol. To each their own , though.

On the way back from the community is when my bro told me that their community and their sheik were on the news for being 'terrorist'. And the news went further saying The communities were Muslim Compound Camps. >.<
So yeah, Anybody here heard of Jammat Ul-furqa, Muslims of America or Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani ?

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Is there YouTube videos available for this sheikh?
It would be nice if you could post some ...
Thanks