• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've self published my first book.

Little Joe Gould

Seeking God
It's a story about money, drugs, sexual repression, religion, and psychiatric medicine. It's been hailed as a masterpiece by certain people who have read it so far. I'm going to be starting a website soon where you can buy it. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

misanthropic_clown

Well, my pile of 'to read' books is a little long, but you have certainly made it sound interesting enough. Care to give a few more details?

number of main characters?
amount of page's?
what style?
what time period?
fiction[--------------]truth: what balance
title?

lophophora

See my homepage :)
I'm going to be starting a website soon where you can buy it. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

here you can build your free website : synthasite.com
its a good one.

after that, i wil take a look at your website and maybe i buy the book.

goodluck and succes!

Little Joe Gould

Seeking God
Here's a short summary...

During the winter of my senior of high school, I noticed a friend who had a circular burn on his arm. He said he burned himself with a cigarette to test his pain tolerance. Being stupid, I said, "Pain tolerance my ***" and burned myself with a blunt. The next day in school one of my teachers notices the burn and it gets blown way out of proportion. Then I get sent to a Children's Psychiatric Unit and they realize that I'm not that bad and send me home after one day after prescribing me fluoxetine. Then I return to Burlington and winter break starts. I start smoking marijuana and salvia heavily and drink a lot of alcohol and it all mixes with the fluoxetine and catapults me into a realm of unimaginable mania. I am then sent back to the hospital after running around town like a true maniac. I stay there for a total of eleven days while all sorts of crazy things happen and then am released after being prescribed many medications. Then I crash from my mania into a nose dive of emotional ruin and I have to try and find a way to crawl out.

A

angellous_evangellous

During the winter of my senior of high school, I noticed a friend who had a circular burn on his arm. He said he burned himself with a cigarette to test his pain tolerance. Being stupid, I said, "Pain tolerance my ***" and burned myself with a blunt. The next day in school one of my teachers notices the burn and it gets blown way out of proportion. Then I get sent to a Children's Psychiatric Unit and they realize that I'm not that bad and send me home after one day after prescribing me fluoxetine. Then I return to Burlington and winter break starts. I start smoking marijuana and salvia heavily and drink a lot of alcohol and it all mixes with the fluoxetine and catapults me into a realm of unimaginable mania. I am then sent back to the hospital after running around town like a true maniac. I stay there for a total of eleven days while all sorts of crazy things happen and then am released after being prescribed many medications. Then I crash from my mania into a nose dive of emotional ruin and I have to try and find a way to crawl out.

Have you ever heard of James Joyce?

seems a bit more like a film script don't think it would be fully appriciated in writting

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Is this a summary or an excerpt?