• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ITT: Satanic Rap!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We don't preciate magenta round here nig'gah. That color make this thread look gay!
I can switch to pink if you want? Or Ill just go to rainbow. Or how about some flowers?:flower::flower2::flower::flower2::flower: You also have the distinction of being the first to complain, though there have been other members posting here that have used similar colors.

We be rolling on CPU's and motherboards and ****. ******* 2 terabyte hard drives and **** mang. You don't even know bout us these days.
Where did this come from? How is it you are able to know so much about me? Even though it's nothing more than assumptions?

We gang bang online too sun. It's not "son," it's Sun. S.U.N. that stands for Supreme Unbeatable Nig'gah.
Those who think themselves unbeatable know not themselves and are deceiving themselves. Not even Caesar, Mehmed II, Alexander, Napoleon, none of the great conquerors were unbeatable. Even the mighty the Roman Empire faced defeat. Even Jehovah was defeated when his most perfect creations were unchained from his tyranny.

This thread here is my cyber-hood nig'gah. I claim this ****. If you don't Devilbang for almight Lord Satan, then you best leave this hood, or yous gunna feel my power. I'm libel to throw a curse on your *** or call a demon into your *** or something.
You can try if you want. You certainly wouldn't be the first to try, and it's very unlikely you'd be the first to succeed.

Go on, git.
Make me.

Ey, is you a Christian and ****? I got a cool preacher for you:
If I'm a Christian, why would I be posting in the LFP DIR? How did you even get the impression that I am Christian?

Because gimmick quasi-Satanic music can only satisfy for so long, when I want Satanic this particular song is great. It even brings a smile to my face to hear it.
[youtube]Z4d4yB-cm6E[/youtube]
Rev 22:20 - Puscifer - YouTube
Maybe it should be labeled as having offensive content (for some very shocking and disturbing), but those of posting here don't give a good-********* about redemption, so be aroused by his confession. And the guy who wrote it isn't even a Satanist or other LHP.

I can switch to pink if you want? Or Ill just go to rainbow. Or how about some flowers?:flower::flower2::flower::flower2::flower:

Stop it nig'gah! You gunna bring in all the homofags into my gangsta thread nig'gah!

Get your Christian *** out of my thread. We don't like Christfags round here.

If I'm a Christian, why would I be posting in the LFP DIR? How did you even get the impression that I am Christian?

Then you a gay Satanist. Satan hates fagz!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Stop it nig'gah! You gunna bring in all the homofags into my gangsta thread nig'gah!

Get your Christian *** out of my thread. We don't like Christfags round here.

Then you a gay Satanist. Satan hates fagz!
Normally, I would ignore such an incredulous post, but it makes me laugh. Yes, I am what some would call a "************," but I am a daughter of Lilith and Lucifer, and why would they hate one they freed from tryanny, someone who was reborn and reforged in their Black Flames?
Kinda funny, the forum won't censor god, it wont censor damn, it wont censor god damn, but put a hyphen between the words, *********, and it's censored. Quite strange if you ask me. Apparently, even a hyphenated half *** gets fully censored when hyphenated, but not Christfags or fagz. I have always though the forums censor thingy was quite odd.

I don't worship the devil and will drag your *** into the woods, strip skin of your body, hang you upside down from a tree with a wooden plack nailed in your chest with a true tribal warning , see I don't worship the devil that is the reference come back on another note, this white woman getting vex because man will not listen to rap music is a generic sign of reverse racism she want to perpetuate black negativity, of black on black on black crime and social crime, personally I preferred AIM during the rise of that era but when it come to black on social agenda not keeping you down read on black issues if you don’t believe me read what people like Malcolm X and varied texts (ie) books on black identity say