• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ITT: Satanic Rap!

Okay /b/ ITT rap music that in any way expressed Satanic Ethos & LHP Principles!

[youtube]eA2juj8kbiQ[/youtube]

Yeah *edit*!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
You lost me with ICP god they're just hype at this point. 3-6 is OK it's just sort of repetitive.

If you look at the lyrics for popular rap groups like "Three 6 Mafia" or "Tech N9ne", the lyrics are openly Satanic.

Look at the names, "Three 6 (666) Mafia"... I mean, how much more obvious can it be with a name like that? Here are some examples from Three 6 Mafia's song, "****** Wit Dis Click" :

"I'm on a cross Lucifer please cut me free (cut me free)
I'll draw your portrait if you pull these nails out my feet (nails out my feet)
My cross turns upside down"

"No Lord could stop us now
Cause the demons reborn again"

"Follow me into the trees
Watch me rob Adam
And watch me rape Eve"

These are just a few lyrics from one of their songs. Three 6 Mafia is only one example, and they are not some obscure underground rap group. - See more at: Rap Music's Blatant Satanism - henrymakow.com
Das wat I'm talkin bout! **** deathmetal man! Satanism needs more rap!

[youtube]CJ8KYoZWzi0[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
We already have a thread for Satanic music that doesn't spam the DIR with (who knew it was possible) worse music.

Premium Member
Just making an observation, no need to instantly jump to fallacy.

Premium Member
I love the maturity that shows up here and feeds the semi-false connection between the LHP and angry children.

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
You lost me with ICP god they're just hype at this point. 3-6 is OK it's just sort of repetitive.

I use to think the same thing until I watched some interviews with ICP. The fat dude is actually intelligent as hell, and he even makes Bill O'reilly shut the hell up and listen... that's amazing in and of itself.

Youtube search Bill O'rielly and ICP and you'll see what I mean. I'm still not a huge fan of they're lyrics, but I definitely give them props for doin there own thing.

freethinker44

I use to think the same thing until I watched some interviews with ICP. The fat dude is actually intelligent as hell, and he even makes Bill O'reilly shut the hell up and listen... that's amazing in and of itself.

Youtube search Bill O'rielly and ICP and you'll see what I mean. I'm still not a huge fan of they're lyrics, but I definitely give them props for doin there own thing.

Yeah, but how do magnets work?

Pure motha ****** magic. That's how.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You ought to know I'm fukking gangsta ****! You haven't seen what I'm capable of. I got brains up da ***!
It's pretty much impossible to look big when all you can do is type.

Not too mention ICP is Christian. It's hard to be a Satanist when you worship the Son.

Yeah, but how do magnets work?

Pure motha ****** magic. That's how.
One of the many reasons I don't like ICP. It's also kinda funny because you don't have to be a scientist to understand, and understanding doesn't make anything less immaculate, especially the biggest part of that song.

Real Satanists keep it gangsta.[/quote]
If you ask me, real Satanic art isn't forced, it just happens.
Rev. 22:20 is easily the most blasphemous song I've ever heard, and I've heard alot of them. Marilyn Manson had the part down well enough that the Church of Satan approached him. And to be good at the blues, you have to sell you soul to devil at the crossroads.

It's pretty much impossible to look big when all you can do is type.

We don't preciate magenta round here nig'gah. That color make this thread look gay!

I'll tell you what nig'gah, you need to approach this subjeck from the point of view of Niggahology.

As a niggahologist, it's a damn good thing that a gangsta can type in the first place! You fell me nig'gah?

And that's only the beginning nig'gah. Cuz gangstas now be all up to date and ****. Be all like state of the art and **** you feel me nig'gah.

Cuz not only can we type **** on the ******* computer, but gangstas be using cell phonez, fax machines, gmail, and ****. Man, this is how we roll in the 21st century nig'gah. You feel me?

We be rolling on CPU's and motherboards and ****. ******* 2 terabyte hard drives and **** mang. You don't even know bout us these days.

We gang bang online too sun. It's not "son," it's Sun. S.U.N. that stands for Supreme Unbeatable Nig'gah.

We go crazy - like pinchis putos locos y todos like that, guey - just the other day my nig'gah hack into a rival gang website!

This thread here is my cyber-hood nig'gah. I claim this ****. If you don't Devilbang for almight Lord Satan, then you best leave this hood, or yous gunna feel my power. I'm libel to throw a curse on your *** or call a demon into your *** or something.

Go on, git.

Ey, is you a Christian and ****? I got a cool preacher for you:

[youtube]9pPlFrmkXlE[/youtube]