• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Super Tuesday

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Trump won Idaho and Iowa. Neither were close. Nikki Haley seems to have gotten under 20% in both states.

They're also calling in a preliminary fashion (with one-third of the votes counted) that Trump won Virginia.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Trump won Idaho and Iowa. Neither were close. Nikki Haley seems to have gotten under 20% in both states.

They're also calling in a preliminary fashion (with one-third of the votes counted) that Trump won Virginia.

I'm following the Associated Press results which I got by Googling:

2024 united states primary elections

Pogo

It is the breakdown that is more interesting, yes Trump is winning but often losing amongst the educated and independents, and even the wealthy, it does not bode well for a general election.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In the political world, today is what some refer to as "Super Tuesday":

Results will likely start to pour in in a few hours when booths close and votes start getting counted.

Eyes will likely be on the Republican side of the primary the most.

I guess there's not much doubt as to who the candidates will ultimately be for both parties. Although the party conventions should be a real hoot. Can't wait for that spectacle. Then after that is the final stretch until November. I think Biden has already said that he's not going to debate Trump.