• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Its getting worse!!!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Irrational anger, emotional lability -- sounds like something's definitely wrong. Could be organic, could be psychic. Either way, you're best bet to get a handle on it would be to see a professional.

ReligionNomore665

What is Religion Anymore?
Sorry that it has been a while. And I appreciate all of your help. I've seemed to have controlled myself on my own, but I am okay now. As to answer the most common question here...

The reason why I wanted to hurt them is because, yes, we were on the subject of religion and church at first, but then they began trying to be concerned about me because I went quiet and would not speak. They kept asking me what was wrong, and being highly bothered by that, I felt a great amount of anger building up, but like I said, I'm okay now. This was...loonnnnggg time ago.

Since then I have in fact been researching religion and I believe to have found one that suits my beliefs and I will be sure to find the thread about said religion and get help from there.

Again, I thank you all.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

I second seeing a psychologist. Irrational phobias, uncontrollable and disturbing thoughts pressuring you to do actions you don't want to do, fear of doing something you would never do, anxiety, panic attack... sounds like OCD. I'm not a therapist, though, so don't take my word on it. Find a qualified medical professional to evaluate you.

People with OCD do not have have the urge to hurt people.