• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's finally here!!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Well, almost a week from tomorrow-- on the 9th of August I will be 21 years old!!!

Just thought I'd inform y'all.:)

Smoke

Done here.
Is 21 a big deal if you don't drink?

(When I was 21, you didn't have to be 21 to drink, so it wasn't a big deal for me.)

But anyway, have your husband take you out, and have a very happy day.

Bishka

Veteran Member
MidnightBlue said:
Is 21 a big deal if you don't drink?

(When I was 21, you didn't have to be 21 to drink, so it wasn't a big deal for me.)

But anyway, have your husband take you out, and have a very happy day.

I'll finally be an 'adult' completley by law. :D YAY! No more feeling like a child anymore. Plus i get my permanent liscence.

Smoke

Done here.
beckysoup61 said:
I'll finally be an 'adult' completley by law. :D YAY! No more feeling like a child anymore. Plus i get my permanent liscence.
Driver's license? The laws of different states are interesting.

But anyway, as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. For me, the thrill is gone, though there's a school of thought that I ought to be pleasantly surprised to have lasted this long. :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
MidnightBlue said:
Driver's license? The laws of different states are interesting.

But anyway, as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. For me, the thrill is gone, though there's a school of thought that I ought to be pleasantly surprised to have lasted this long. :)
I'm excited. Woo! Thanks.

A

angellous_evangellous

Happy Birthday!

Since you don't drink, I'll have a few in your honor.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
beckysoup61 said:
Well, almost a week from tomorrow-- on the 9th of August I will be 21 years old!!!

Just thought I'd inform y'all.:)

21? wow, that .............is a long time ago.:D

You make sure you have great fun, and make the most of your youth!

Is 21 coming of Age in the States ? It used to be so in England, but was then reduced to 18. Of course, our kids insisted on celebrating both 18 and 21.:rolleyes:

Well, I don't bllame them. Have fun fun fun.