• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's actually the coward's way out

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking as someone who knows what the metal of his pistol taste like. Pulling the trigger is not an easy thing. Not that I condone suicide. But it's not as easy as some people think, certainly not a cowards way out.

That being said, suicide is selfish though.

All it does is take the pain from the person committing suicide, then transferring that pain to everyone around them instead. Oddly enough that was my main reasoning for not pulling the trigger. I didn't think it was fair to thrust my pain on to eveyone else around me. So instead I keep my pain inside me where it belongs, and I bear it.
I jumped off a building breaking multiple bones. I know how difficult that moment is to actually put the thought into action.

I know the emptiness, the desperation, the despair, and the agony, and it causes me to cherish those who commit suicide or are planning on it..