• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iti's prediction

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hillary wins President but republicans hold Congress

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Asian stock markets are tumbling on the news that the New York Times now gives Trump a 64% chance of winning.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hard to judge validity of the nyt perentages because an hour ago they were 75% for Hill.
Analysts are off their mark.
Well States come in and change things. Michigan was a huge loss for Hillary and it's scary

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Japanese yen which is seen as a refuge currency, is soaring, while the peso and dollar are plunging. Gold is up.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
It is already OFFICIAL - Republicans HOLD BOTH the House and the Senate.

FYI - "Congress" is both the House and Senate.

Trump just won Ohio.
He is going to win Florida in about 10 minutes from now.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Of course the market is down - the Peso (Mexico) is down as we see NAFTA in big trouble so the cheap labor is down.

This is good news.

I also added to the down as I sold off about 200,000 dollars in stocks to have money ready to buy cheap. The market is going down no matter WHO wins because Obama sucks and his GDP sucks and the world economy is in debt and Asia markets in big trouble.

But I will buy cheap and ride the swing back up with huge profits.

BY THE WAY Trump just won North Carolina.

I love to see Wall Street cheap labor toadies go bezerk. I hate the Democratic and Republican establishment, screw them. The Dems and Hillary are the party of the super wealthy, Big Pharma, they didn't want their way of life to ever change nor their power. You see, this drop means nothing. Folks like me already starting realigning our funds and to screw these ********. Hillary got 20 million from that corrupt Goldman Sachs and the phony hedge fund scammers that gave all that money via corruption and bad Greek deals to Chelsea's husband. But folks like me are in a different market. We are making HUGE money while I laugh to see the GS ******** lose.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
The Dems should have gotten the Establishment monkey off their backs and put in Sanders... but it wasn't the fault of the Dem voters per say, the Dem corruption in their establishment is horrible, crooked sobs, the "system" in the Democratic Party is totally rigged. The Republican Establishment is horrible, I hate them as does the Republican base. I would be fine if Sanders won, but he never had a chance. Now let us see Trump win in the Name of God I want the establishment to suffer and we are coming for them.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Let me explain. What we will see, and are seeing IS A TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM THE CHEAP LABOR FINANCIALS WSJ CROWD AND GOLDMAN SACH **** TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
If Trump wins, we will see a total purge of the Republican Establishment and the Nationalists will start to take over.

Ryan and others are going to go to the gowl.