• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"It Doesn't Happen!" (e.g. trans women wrecking women's sports)

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It can be many of those things, but when it comes to professional sports, winning and money seems to be the most important.
As a guy who grew up on a tennis court, dreaming of a professional carreer, I can pretty much guarantee you that the vast majority of tennis players would NOT be willing to sacrifice their entire youth, social life and physical health if it weren't for the money involved.

I'm sure there would be some crazy enough to do it still, but the vast majority wouldn't.

The day I realized it was not going to happen for me, I pretty much quite the game overnight.
No more training and stretching for hours and hours every day while my friends from school were out and about partying and actually enjoying life.

Doubly so in tennis, which is one of the loneliest sports I know off. You have no friends in competitive tennis. Everybody is an adversary. ie, enemy. It's you against the world.

Sorry.... youth trauma came out there for a moment.... :joycat:

Little Dragon

Well if that's the case, then today I will identify as a black lesbian.
Well, if that's your heart's desire, I shall make the necessary arrangements for the conversion processes. Can we book you in on the 20th December for preliminary psychological assessment?

Dr Dragon Phd Msc Bsc has had nearly as much experience as a surgeon as he has as a medical malpractice tort claim respondent.

You're in safe talons.

Little Dragon

Same here. I see nothing offensive about "transwoman" if that is what you are.

And we would have a conflict.
One side finds it offensive to not include the prefix and the other finds it offensive when it is.
So now what?

Here's my answer for all these stupid woke things: get a helmet.
There is conflict of opinion on absolutely everything. Including the topology of this planet. Some people do not think the Earth is an oblate spheroid. They think it's flat...

That's problematic!

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Well, if that's your heart's desire, I shall make the necessary arrangements for the conversion processes. Can we book you in on the 20th December for preliminary psychological assessment?

Dr Dragon Phd Msc Bsc has had nearly as much experience as a surgeon as he has as a medical malpractice tort claim respondent.

You're in safe talons.
Offensive!