• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : Depraved adulation from Jordan

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
From Haaretz: 'October 7' Restaurant Opens in Jordan, Drawing Israeli Ire

Israel's opposition leader Yair Lapid called on Jordan on Thursday to condemn the opening of a new restaurant in the city of Kerak named "October 7," after the date in which Hamas launched its brutal assault on Israel's south.​
The disgraceful glorification of October 7th has to stop. The incitement and hatred against Israel breeds the terrorism and extremism which led to the brutal massacre of October 7th.

We expect the Jordanian government to condemn this publicly and unequivocaly https://t.co/KwyeqHAiXO
— יאיר לפיד - Yair Lapid (@yairlapid) January 25, 2024

To quote Rabbi Brous:

Our humble ask is that people give a damn when we die. [source]​

Bthoth

*banned*
From Haaretz: 'October 7' Restaurant Opens in Jordan, Drawing Israeli Ire

Israel's opposition leader Yair Lapid called on Jordan on Thursday to condemn the opening of a new restaurant in the city of Kerak named "October 7," after the date in which Hamas launched its brutal assault on Israel's south.​
The disgraceful glorification of October 7th has to stop. The incitement and hatred against Israel breeds the terrorism and extremism which led to the brutal massacre of October 7th.​
We expect the Jordanian government to condemn this publicly and unequivocaly https://t.co/KwyeqHAiXO
— יאיר לפיד - Yair Lapid (@yairlapid) January 25, 2024

To quote Rabbi Brous:

Our humble ask is that people give a damn when we die. [source]​
Oppression does create some crazy people.

What is sad, is only israel can end the problem. If the state of israel had Jews in the government, the problem could be over.

InChrist

Free4ever
It’s interesting that this thread has not generated much in the way of comments and the one comment turns it around and lays the entire blame on Israel…
that a restaurant in Jordan would glorify the vile event of October 7.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It’s interesting that this thread has not generated much in the way of comments and the one comment turns it around and lays the entire blame on Israel…
Israel's apologists take great offense at the restaurant's
name. But no one died from it. Yet tens of thousands
of children & people killed & maimed by Israel go
without criticism. Israel's plans to deport them to Africa
go without even comment.
So why get worked up over a restaurant's name, eh.
They didn't criticize things like this....

It really seems that Israel & its apologists think like this....
"What can I find to enhance my feeling the victim."
"What can I find to enhance my loathing & blaming of Palestinians."
"I will ignore anything that cracks my faith in righteous vengeance, & the taking of Gaza."

Bthoth

*banned*
Which comment did that?
naming a food joint after the date is not glorifying it.

Why do the biased, always expect an affirmation. Especially on matters of israel. What makes people so hateful towards the human beings of palestine?