• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isn`t it good.

DNB

Christian
Its ok you feel I am wrong, that is your view and understanding.
I have no reason to tell you "you are wrong"
The OP was about non-confrontational debating. I was merely trying to point out that there is a time to tell someone that we think that they are wrong - otherwise our faith and convictions are feeble and hollow.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The OP was about non-confrontational debating. I was merely trying to point out that there is a time to tell someone that we think that they are wrong - otherwise our faith and convictions are feeble and hollow.
The Quran says:

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.” (The Holy Quran 2:62 )

“…and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, ‘We are Christians,’ because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant” (The Holy Quran 5:82)

“Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good”. (Al Quran 16:129)

“The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness”. (Al Quran 55:61)

This is what the Islamic teaching say about "people of the book" that will say, Christians, Jews, and Muslims

DNB

Christian
The Quran says:

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.” (The Holy Quran 2:62 )

“…and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, ‘We are Christians,’ because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant” (The Holy Quran 5:82)

“Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good”. (Al Quran 16:129)

“The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness”. (Al Quran 55:61)

This is what the Islamic teaching say about "people of the book" that will say, Christians, Jews, and Muslims
Sorry, I believe that the Book is wrong then, egregiously wrong. For, to a Christian, Christ died for our sins and is the final prophet, and therefore, we cannot accept Islam or Judaism as they stand now. To a Christian, Mohammed is a false prophet, and Judaism has been abrogated in lieu of grace, mercy and Faith. The three are not compatible as far as God's will and approbation are concerned.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Sorry, I believe that the Book is wrong then, egregiously wrong. For, to a Christian, Christ died for our sins and is the final prophet, and therefore, we cannot accept Islam or Judaism as they stand now. To a Christian, Mohammed is a false prophet, and Judaism has been abrogated in lieu of grace, mercy and Faith. The three are not compatible as far as God's will and approbation are concerned.
No problem:)