• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamophobia Just Drove This Boy And His Family Out Of America.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
"Little Abdul Aziz, a first-grader and the youngest child of Usmani and Binish Bhagwanee, was traumatized. He told his parents a classmate had tried to force him to eat food that wasn’t halal. When Abdul Aziz refused, five of his classmates ganged up on him, making fun of his name. They punched him in the face, kicked him in the stomach, and twisted his arm while calling him “Muslim” again and again, Usmani said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...lamophobia-usmani_us_57fd058fe4b0e655eab7aa3c

Personal thoughts:
Is this real?

Acim

Revelation all the time
Seems hard to believe (to me) that the kid made up the story. But the linked article implies that he may have. Kids can be cruel at times, and resorting to anti-Muslim name calling and physical violence strikes me as plausible thing some may do. Obviously uncalled for.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It sure sounds real, and quite sad, too.

Perhaps the first accurate use of the word "Islamophobia" that I have met, too.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Obviously, if this boy was attacked by bullies on a school bus because he is a Muslim, that would be an outrage, especially if ganged up.

I am a Trump supporter. I want to warn patriotic but religious Muslims to be careful regarding this story. There is no doubt, the father has had ideas put in his head by the left wing. It is up to him to carefully understand another confusing and increasingly jaded and self-destructive society - in reference to my own America and the children being miseducated and jilted by administrators who have failed our educational purpose and failed these children in the name of leftwing ideologues - be careful, there are other things I believe going on here in regards to what happened and the true agenda which is yet to twist things into yet another attack on Trump to try and help Hillary Clinton who actually is an international threat to good Muslims across the world because she is a toadie of globalist cheap labor elitists who actually have designs on the oil in the middle east and elsewhere.

I can assure you, Trump has been meeting with Hindus, Muslims, Catholics, and others and while he is not a church goer, his interest in religion and that includes Islam has heightened over the years and especially in the last few years, he is attracted, after a life of living in riches and surrounded by often degraded and vice filled people both in the media and among the famous, to a more stoic and accounting outlook to "the maker" and that we all come to our end.

I took a bit deeper look into this. At this point I am unsure. Halal meat was mentioned, as some reason to attack this boy by other "boys".

I do not think whoever was involved as far as youngsters would have any idea of halal meat or would ever use any such term as halal since they are frankly stupid and in our educational system would never have learned anything to know even the word.

In addition - it seems clear to me from the bus driver and other witnesses - there was no way a "gang" of boys were involved, there probably were no more than two.

By law in order to protect underage youth, no description of those involved is made. I do not know their race - actually, typically if caucasian in fact while details of their names etc would be "protected", if they were caucasian then this would have been revealed. I have no idea, but typically if African-American this would not be revealed for various reasons.

I have no idea who is involved. But I will say I have observed in front of schools, in parking lots near a school, and these are schools which are beautiful buildings and facilities much better than I ever had when I was a child or young, groups of six to more than a dozen African-Americans "wailing on each other" (slugging it out, fighting, screaming the f word, ugly brawls), surprisingly most of these were FEMALE African-Americans beating on each other. I believe there is some cultural issue they have and part of this entire hip-hop rap culture and this glorification of violent gang like behavior of a culture which forever reason they have embraced.

Do not assume this behavior has anything to do with Trump. Or "Islamophobia". There is an ugly trend of such degraded and thuggery that is pushed by the liberal media in music and attitude that is gang mentality.

They will use all sorts of reasons to be thugs or bullies. Which actually has nothing to do with Islam or anything, they think being a thug or imitatiing such hehavior is "hip" or "cool" or who knows if they even have the capability to think. And most of these are the type who if they vote at all, they will vote for Hillary. It is not only African-Amedicans taking on this vile behavior and "culture", it is others as well, white, Asian et all. It is a sewer.

I think this family should return to the US, there are also issues in Pakistan and it is only going to get worse as, not reported in the American media, there is a crisis where Balochistan wants to break away and form their own country. Crime is also an issue. But I would warn this family, crime and gangs are now becoming serious problems in Obama's "America".

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are reasons for bullies and thugs and that is specifically the hate they are being fed and the actions that are being tolerated by the hate/fear filled donny supporters in this election.

We need immediate FBI action to stop the right wing terrorists who are even now gathering strength to attack everything America stands for.

NEVER AGAIN has meaning for me. donny's supporters include people who hate Jews, Blacks, Muslims, Women, immigrants in general and everyone who believes in what America stands for. Let's take them down and take them out now.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Education is key in helping curtail things like prejudices. Kids are cruel though.