• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam&Muslims-JalsaUK: True Muslims According to Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w.)

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you....“ And do Jihad in relation to Allah – according to the right of Jihad for Him. He has chosen you and has laid no hardship on you in (the matters of) Deen. The religion of your father Ibrahim (was the same). He (Allah) named you Muslims, before (this) and in this (Holy Quran) so that the Messenger may be Carer for you all (and) so that you may be Carer for all people. Thus establish Salaat and pay Zakaat and hold tight to Allah. He is your Master -- what an excellent Master and what an excellent Helper! ”
[Holy Quran, Surah Al-Hajj, chapter 22 : verse 79]

ROOT MEANINGS OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS
‘Islam and Muslim’ – If meanings of these words are pondered upon, the concept of a beautiful name, beautiful deeds and a beautiful ummah comes to mind. It should be so because the root of the words ‘Islam and Muslim’ consists of meanings:

Protection
Complete obedience
Freedom from mistakes, immorality and sins

THUS ‘ISLAM’ PRACTICALLY MEANS:
In other words, Islam means:
Complete obedience of God
Strong relation with Him
Good conduct with humanity
Mutual solidarity
Avoiding disorder
Strong relation with God and paying dues of humanity bring one into the sphere of divine protection and enable one to give peace to the world…The one who obeys God’s commandments, saves the self from lies, dishonesty and rancour is the ‘Muslim’…… Otherwise, one is Muslim by name only.

THE REAL PERCEPTION OF ISLAM IS GIVEN BY PROMISED MESSIAH (a.s.) AFTER A LONG DARK PERIOD
He says: “ …let it be clear that in the Arabic lexicon, Islam is called as if, the value of one thing is given in advance – and -- or to commit to someone a personal matter – and – or to seek peace – and – or to leave a matter or a conflict.

And expressive meanings of Islam are those, to which, this verse points to: i.e. “ balaa man aslama wajha-hu lillahay wa howa mohsaynun falahu ajrohu enda rabbayhi wa la khaufun alayhim wa la hum yahzanoon.” [Al-Baqarah 113]

It means that a Muslim is the one who commits his being in the path of God, the Exalted. That means he dedicates his being for Allah, the Exalted and for pursuit of His Desires and to gain His Pleasure. And then become steadfast at virtuous deeds for God, the Exalted. And to put all practical capacities of his being in His Path. It means that, in his belief and practice, he should only be of God, the Exalted.

‘Bilef’-wise, it is like as he should actually consider all his being as something that is made to recognize God, the Exalted and for His obedience, His love and affection and for His pleasure.

And ‘Practically’, it is like that as he, purely for Allah, should perform genuine virtues which are related to all faculties and to each God-granted capability -- but (he should do so) with such willingness, delight and attendance that as if he is seeing the face of his true God in the mirror of his obedience.”

………

“… The reality of Islam is extremely superior and no human can never be truly entitled with this noble title ‘People of Islam’ until he should give to God, all his being alongwith its all powers and desires and intentions -- and (until) he should give up all his egotism alongwith its all necessacities -- and (until he should) follow His path. Thus, someone will be truly called a Muslim just then, when due to a serious revolution in his ignorant life, the print-of-being of his nafs-e-ammarah -- alongwith its sentiments -- is suddenly erased. And, then after this dying, the new life of ‘mohsin lillah’ is born in him and that should be such a pure life, there should be nothing in it except the obedience of Creator and kindness for creation.”
[Ref: ‘ruhani khazaen’ vol 5]

ISLAM, MUSLIMS AND MUSLIM UMMAH REPRESENT BEAUTIFUL WORDS
Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) has mentioned above beautiful definition of Islam; only an appointed by God can do so…..Islam, Muslim and Muslim Ummah are actually beautiful words and real Muslim is the one who practice this teaching.

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PRACTICE SUCH BEAUTIFUL TEACHING
There are 72 sects. Does each of them practice such Islam? Those who feels pain for Islam, they very humbly pray to Allah: where are practicing Muslims?
When they look at Ulema (clergy); they -- instead of finding people who pay dues of humanity -- find mountains of fraud….They find lava of hate instead of love….Instead of peace, they find bloodshed of innocents…..Instead of justice, they find rights being usurped……They find terrorism being done by use of name of Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w.).

When non-Muslims watches such condition of Muslims, they target Islam with laughter, they use all methods to denounce Islam – even, they do not spare any occasion to attack the holy personage of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)…….Every sensible Muslim’s heart aches at this.

! AMAZINGLY EVERYONE IS ‘KAFIR’ / INFIDEL ! – FEW SAMPLES FROM THE LONG HISTORY OF CONTINOUS ‘FATWAS’ / RELIGIOUS VERDICTS
Each sect call other ‘kafir’ / infidel. It is not new, Such practice has started since ‘feej e aawaj’ [the dark time] and they continue. Instead of following the teaching of love:

i-- ‘rohamao baynahum’ [mutually kind] and
ii-- if someone say you ‘salam’ i.e. peace be on you, you do not say him you are not momin (muslim).
they call others ‘kafir’ / infidel. According to them, those who say and spread peace are infidels.

FATWA - 1883 A Fatwa said that those who say loud ‘aameen’ in Salaat / Prayer, after recitation of Surah Al-Fatihah (chapter 1, Holy Quran), those who do ‘rafa yadain’ [raising hands to ear-lobes during Salaat] and recite Surah Al-Fatihah by themselves in collective-Salaat…etc are out-the-ring-of-Islam and one should not have company with them.

FATWA - 1952 One clergy ‘munaw……..’ issued Fatwa against ‘people of wah……’. that their beliefs are like making associates with Allah.

FATWA - 1983 Another Fatwa said that beliefs of ‘dayo….….’ take them out of Islam. Their Salaat is not Salaat…….

FATWA - 2004 Above people insult Allah and Messenger, they are ‘Kafir’ and apostate. According to Ulema of harmain, one should not have doubt in their being infidel. One should never stand in Pray for them if they die.

FATWA AGAINST GOVERNOR PANJAB (then soon murdered) A Fatwa (by weight of 1400 top notch clergies) was issued against him, which said he was out of Islam etc because earlier he had said leniency should be shown to an accused Christain woman.

These are their perpetual Fatwas for each other. Such are the people who give Fatwas that Ahmadiyya Muslims are infidels; in fact, they proved the prophecies of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)

PROPHECY OF HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.) PROVED
Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said with respect to the people of previos religion that they had split in 72 sects and his ummah would split in 73 sects; all of them would be in Fire except one. Companions asked who they would be? Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said: “maa anaa alayhay wa ashabi” i.e. (these would be those) who would be on my and my Companions’ path. [Ref: Tirmizi and Ibne Majah]

People and clergies mentioned in previous section surely give Fatwas against each other but they -- collectively -- give Fatwas only against Ahmadiyya Muslims worldwide and hence prove the prophecy of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.).

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) also prophecied that scattered sects of his ummah would take ‘haram’ (prohibited by Islam) as ‘halal’ (allowed in Islam) in latter days. This can be also found true in fanatic-clergy ridden societies; without any logic, corruption has spread in those socities. They do not practice Holy Quran.

Ahmadiyya-Muslim-Holy-Khalifah said: “However, we do not pass any Fatwa against them.”

CONTINUES……..

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES……..
WHAT DOES ALLAH REQUIRE FROM MUSLIMS
(1)
“Say ye: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismael and Ishaq and Yaqoob and (his) children, and what was given to Musa and Esa and what was given to all Prophets from their Lord. We make no difference between any of them; and we submit to Him.”
[Holy Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah, chapter 2 : verse 137]

== Allah requires it is essential to believe all Prophets.

== Allah has sent Propehts in all nations. Some are mentioned in the Holy Quran and some are not.

== All Prophets from Hadhrat Adam (on whom be peace) to Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) were called Muslims.

== Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) explained the verse: “And (among) others from among them who have not yet joined them…….” [Holy Quran, Surah Al-Jumua, chapter 62 : from verse 4] that it is about coming of an ardent devotee of him to revive the weakened faith.…..In other sayings Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has called him ‘Messiah’ and ‘Mahdi’ and ‘Nabi ullah Esa’……All these metaphors implies that coming of this servant of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is metaphorically like the coming of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) to take the message of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) to the entire world. Signs of the era were also mentioned.

== Holy Quran declares that followers of all Prophets are Muslims and obviously this includes those who believe the declaration of Holy Quran and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that latter-day’s Promised Reformer Messiah is Nabi ullah (Prophet of Allah).

== According to Ahmadiyya Muslims, all foretold true prophecies and true signs have been fulfilled in the person of Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (on whom be peace) – the ardent devotee of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

== According to his Khalifah (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), all those who are attached with Islam should not ignore the claim of Promised Messiah (a.s.) and they should ponder and pray to Allah for guidance in this matter…..In the Jalsa, Holy Khalifah mentioned the narrates how Allah guided the people in this regard.

== Thus a true Muslim believes in all Prophets [including the Prophet foretold by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in the light of Holy Quran and also as a prophecy – i.e. the Promised Messiah (a.s.)]

(2)
“O ye who believe! observe such Taqwa which is in accordance with the right of His Taqwa. And let not death overtake you except when you are in a state of submission.”
[Holy Quran, Surah Al-Imran, chapter 3 : verse 103]

Previous religions declined because of their adherents' decline in Taqwa…. Muslims have been warned that if they do not follow Allah’s commandments there would be decline for them……Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has mentioned the weaknesses and waywardness of previous people as lessons for Muslims; if they shall not work according to the pleasure of Allah, His displeasure would come.

(3)
“Say, surely it has been revealed to me that your God is but one God. Will then you submit?”
[Holy Quran, Surah Al-Anbiya, chapter 21 : verse 109]

It is being said that Taqwa of Allah should be observed. If perfect Taqwa is not observed, signs and commandments and guidance of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is not pondered upon, it would mean disobedience.

(4)
“And who is better in speech than he who invites (people) to Allah and does good works and says, ‘I am surely of those who submit.’
[Holy Quran, Surah Ha Mim Sajdah, chapter 41 : verse 34]

Today, on the face of earth, and in the form of Jama'at / Community, it is only Ahmadiyya Muslims Community who is inviting people to Allah and explaining to them, the lofty grandeur of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) ……In the Jalsa, Holy Khalifah mentioned the examples in this regard.

(5)
[Holy Quran, Surah Al-Hajj, chapter 22 : verse 79] --- This verse is explained at the beginning.

By the Grace of Allah, Ahmadiyya Muslims offer three connected virtues, namely: “establish Salaat and pay Zakaat and hold tight to Allah”…..Holding tight to Allah is through Khilafat.

HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.). TELLS WHO THE TRUE MUSLIM IS
== Once a person asked the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) that which Islam is good? He (s.a.w.) said: To give food, to say salam (peace be on you) to familiar person and to unfamiliar. [Ref: Bukhari]

Today, saying ‘assalamo alaikum’ : peace be on you by Ahmadiyya Muslims is a legal offence in a country. If non-Ahmadiyya Muslim friend says ‘assalamo alaikum’ to Ahmadiyya Muslim that creates disorder.

== Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) declared said that whoever said ‘laa elaaha illallaho’ i.e. there in no god but Allah… and denied those who are worshiped other than Allah, his blood and wealth become sacred. [Ref: Muslim]

== Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) declared that whoever offered Salaat like our Salaat and faced toward our Qiblah (Kaba) and ate from our zabihah (animal slaughtered religious-lawfully), he is Muslim. His security is obligation of Allah and Messenger of Allah. Thus do not degrade Allah for His obligation.[Ref: Bukhari]

== Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) declared that to call name to a Muslim is fisq and to fight with him is kufr. [Gist: Ref: Bukhari]

== Once, two companion (r.a) were sent by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) to check the people who had killed and then burnt Muslims. They chased and when overpowered one person, he said ‘laa elaaha illallaho’ i.e. there in no god but Allah…..…Yet one companion killed him thinking the person was fake…..Upon return, when he told the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) about that, he (s.a.w.): The man said ‘laa elaaha illallaho’ and yet you killed him?.... The companion said: O Messenger of Allah, The man said so because he was afraid of weapon. Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) asked: Did you cut his heart to check it?.............Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) repeated it so many time that made the companion to think: Would that! he had become Muslim that very day. [Gist: Ref: Bukhari and Muslim] ………….. Holy Quran allows the fight to subdue maltreatments and to establish peace for religious freedom for the sake of God. (ch 2 : v 194)……..Please compare these standards with fights of today!

== Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said: Do not be jealous of each other. Do not inflate prices. Do not hate each other. Do not turn yur back on each other Do not make an offer while two parties are engaged in bargaining Be true servants of Allah. by becoming brothers to one another. Muslims are brothers to (other) Muslims.One should not transgress against the other; he should not treat the other with disdain, nor should he forsake him. ‘Here dwells taqwa’ said the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and he pointed to his chest three times. Then he said: It is enough to ruin one to disdain one’s brother Muslim. The blood, the property and the honour of a Muslim in inviolable to another Muslim. [Ref: Muslim]
-----------------And how current Muslims socities are behaving as compared to above hadith?

== Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) told: Allah said:
O My servants! I have ruled out cruelty from myself. And I have prohibited it for you so do not transgress.

O My servants! All of you are astrayed except the one whom I guide thus seek guidance from Me, I shall guide you.

O My servants! All of you are hungry except the one whom I feed so seek provisions from Me, I shall provide you.

O My servants! All of you are undressed except the one whom I cover so seek dress from Me, I shall dress you.

O My servants! All of you commit mistakes night and day and I can cover all sins so seek cover/forgiveness from Me, I shall cover/forgive you.

O My servants! Even if you try to harm Me, you cannot harm Me and even if you try to give Me benefit, you cannot give Me benefit.

O My servants! If your first ones and your last ones and your human and your jin [overts and coverts] become like the one who has greatest righteous heart among you, even that does not increase anything in My kingdom.

O My servants! If your first ones and your last ones and your human and your jin [overts and coverts] become like the one who has lowest un-righteous heart among you, even that does not decrease anything in My kingdom.

O My servants! If your first ones and your last ones and your human and your jin [overts and coverts] gather in a field and ask from Me and I grant every human what he asked for, even that would not less from that what I possess, even equal to water with the needle when taken from sea after dipping.

O My servants! It is your deeds, which I have counted for you, I shall give you full reward. Therefore, if one finds good result he should praise Allah and if one finds anything other than that he should blame himself.
[Ref: Muslim]
CONTINUES……..

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES……..
THE PERFECTION – THE ISLAM – THE PROMISED REFORM
Holy Quran calls followers of all Prophets, Muslims; they believed in One God. Throughout the evolution of Islam (through all Prophets), it continued to move toward its perfect shape and hence the associated perfect meanings of Muslim continued to blossom too..... When Hadhrat Ibrahim and Hadhrat Ismael (peace be on them) were raising the walls of Kaaba, they prayed for themselves: May Allah make them ‘musleman’ (two Muslims) and they prayed that a great Prophet should be raised in their progeny [i.e. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.)]. [Ref: Holy Quran Surah Al-Baqarah, chapter 2 : v 129]

This is related to:
i- From the verse (ch 22 : v 79), mentioned at the beginning, the relevant part says:
“…….The religion of your father (was the same). He (Allah) named you Muslims, before (this) and in this (Holy Quran) so that the Messenger may be Carer for you all (and) so that you may be Carer for all people. ………”

and

ii- “……….This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour upon you and have chosen for you Islam as religion……..” (ch 5 : v 4)

At The Holy Prophet Muhammad, khatamun nabiyeen [seal of all Prophets, perfect of all Prophets, last lawgiver Prophet, the best of all Prophets] (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Islam became perfect…..His ummah’s scholars are like Prophets of bani Israel. [He prophecied, latter days reform would be done by his ardent devotee, the Promised Messiah whom he called nabi-ullah Prohet of Allah in the light of Holy Quran ].. Thus Path of Prophethood has been made related with his Ummah. Promised Messiah (a.s.)’s followers has the best understood the meaning ‘howa sammako mul muslemeen’ i.e. He (Allah) has given you the name Muslims (from 22:79)

The Promised Messiah says that the essence of our religions is ‘la elaha illalaho muhammadur rasoolulah’ [there is none worthy of worship but Allah, Muhammad is His Messneger]. Our faith in this life, with which, we shall leave this mortal world is that Hadhart, our leader, our master, Muhammad, the chosen one, peace and blessings of Allah be on him is khataman nabiyeen (seal of all Prophets) and best of all messengers. With his hand, deen (the way, religion) has been completed and that blessing has been reached to perfection, with which human can reach to God the Exalted by choosing the right path....We strongly believe that Holy Quran is khatam (seal) of heavenly Books and now a single letter cannot be added or subtracted from its Shariah and limits and commadments…..We believe that let alone the lofty stations, even the lowest stage of right path cannot be achieved without following our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)....….What we get is like shadow and is through him….....We believe in those five fundamentals, which are the base of Islam…...Holy Quran is enough for us and at the time of disagreement between Holy Quran and Hadith, we prefer Holy Quran over Hadeeth…...We believe in angels, re-raise of souls, Hereafter, paradise and hell…...We stress upon our Jama'at to believe in ‘la elaha illalaho muhammadur rasoolulah’ [there is none worthy of worship but Allah, Muhammad is His Messneger] with true heart.
[Gist: ‘ruhani khazaen’, vol 3, vol 14]

TOTAL ATTENDANCE OF THE JALSA UK
By the Grace of Allah, this year 31205 participants came to Jalsa from 89 countries.....4000 more than previous year.

Reference and more : At 47 th UK-Jalsa, concluding address by Hadhrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah strengthen him with His Mighty Help), alislam.org and mta.tv

SUPPORT:
1- Jihad ....Ahmadiyya Muslims ' Understanding: It is prophecied era of no-use of power for religion because no one uses power to stop practing Islam. This is the latter days era with only Jihad (struggle) for self corrections, improvement in morals and strive to have humble relation with God which should lead to peace with all humanity ......details in alislam.org

2- 'Introduction to the study of Holy Quran' ....... in alislam.org

3-Taqwa means that one is always watchful not to do something which may incur displeasure of God, as Friend. It is only possible when love of God is superior to all loves and when one has personal relation with God with Understanding and when God is one’s centre. (Ref: Friday Sermon, June 28 2013 in alislam.org)

4- ‘And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah and be not divided; and remember the favour of Allah which He bestowed upon you when you were enemies and He united your hearts in love, so that by His grace you became as brothers; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah explain to you His commandments that you may be guided. And let there be among you a body of men who should invite to goodness, and enjoin equity and forbid evil. And it is they who shall prosper.’ (Surah Ale Imran, verses 104 – 105)

To hold tight The Rope of Allah means to hold Holy Quran, Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), his ardent devotee Promised Messiah (a.s.) and his Khilafat.......Missing any of these links of Rope of Allah will amount to motion towards pit of Fire.

Peace be on every one.

Last edited: