• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isaiah 53 and Human Sin

rosends

no, God desire, John 4:20 "Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship." John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

BINGO

101G
that text starts with an error (that text being "John") -- Jerusalem was listed as the place to offer sacrifice, but worship was and is to be in the whole world. So if the question is about sacrifice, and it was, your point is useless.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
The latter portion of your reply is true - there's the sacrifice given by God to the Jews.
Now, why aren't the Jews performing this sacrifice now?
I would be happy to discuss that if you can either explain how I was disengenuous or perhaps recind that comment.

101G

that text starts with an error (that text being "John") -- Jerusalem was listed as the place to offer sacrifice, but worship was and is to be in the whole world. So if the question is about sacrifice, and it was, your point is useless.
ERROR, there is no more SACARIFE. it's been made once and for all TIME. My God how hard is it not to understand listen and Learn, Hebrews 10:10 "By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

101G

101G

people, people, there is no more need for a sacrifice. please get out of the stone age. all sacrifice has been done away with. we have a High Priest who made the sacrifice once and for all times. he sit, vs a standing priest. he sits because his work is finish. a standing High priest make daily intercession, not only for himself but for the people. this is why he, the Lord Jesus, sits in Psalms 110:1

101G.

Last edited:

rosends

Maybe that's true. But that is not a sacrifice sanctified for a Jewish person's sins.

or 101G coud be mistaken?

101G.
"that is not a sacrifice sanctified for a person's sins"? What are you talking about. You clearly haven't been following this discussion very well.

rosends

ERROR, there is no more SACARIFE. it's been made once and for all TIME. My God how hard is it not to understand listen and Learn, Hebrews 10:10 "By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

101G
The word is "sacrifice" and while we have none now, we anticipate the return of sacrifices when the 3rd temple is rebuilt. We don't rely on a human sacrifice which wasn't even a sacrifice in form, location, method or application. By quoting a Christian text, all you are doing is cementing the position of Christians who believe in that text and your understanding of it. That's irrelevant to any discussion of Judaism.

101G

"that is not a sacrifice sanctified for a person's sins"? What are you talking about. You clearly haven't been following this discussion very well.
101G know this, I was quoting someone else.
This is the reason why we sacrifice no more. .... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

if the LORD is NOT REMEMBERING one's sin, why Sacrifice?

101G.

101G

The word is "sacrifice" and while we have none now, we anticipate the return of sacrifices when the 3rd temple is rebuilt. We don't rely on a human sacrifice which wasn't even a sacrifice in form, location, method or application. By quoting a Christian text, all you are doing is cementing the position of Christians who believe in that text and your understanding of it. That's irrelevant to any discussion of Judaism.
see above.

101G.

rosends

101G know this, I was quoting someone else.
This is the reason why we sacrifice no more. .... Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

101G.
because there are a large number of sacrifices that have nothing to do with sin.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!

101G

It's not difficult to understand. But the apostles were called by Jesus to be witnesses ( Acts 1:8 ). A witness is not an author. Specifically Jesus called on Paul to go far away to the non-Jews ( Acts 22:21 ). Regardless of my objections to Paul's mistreatment of scripture in other places, he simply does not have authority to make changes, and he does not have authority to preach to Jews. What he claims in Hebrews 10 is a radical change.

It's not about understanding, it's a lack of authority. A witness is not an author. They do not have authority.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

I understand this to mean that the past sins, will be forgiven. A person gets a clean slate. They will have new tools to be righteous, but, sin still exists.

101G

It's not difficult to understand. But the apostles were called by Jesus to be witnesses ( Acts 1:8 ). A witness is not an author. Specifically Jesus called on Paul to go far away to the non-Jews ( Acts 22:21 ). Regardless of my objections to Paul's mistreatment of scripture in other places, he simply does not have authority to make changes, and he does not have authority to preach to Jews. What he claims in Hebrews 10 is a radical change.

It's not about understanding, it's a lack of authority. A witness is not an author. They do not have authority.
ERROR, and 101G disagree with that assessment, listen, let's get this straight. Paul, nor Peter, or any of the writers of the NT wrote on their own. they all were under the inspiration of God. for it was not them who spoke, but God, the Holy Spirit in them. scripture, Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." now this,

Luke 10:16 "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

it just as was with the prophet Samuel, when Israel wanted a king, it hurt Samuel, but God told him the TRUTH. they have not REJECTED you, but me.

understand, an apostle is an ambassador. and a ambassador do not speak their own mind, unless with permission from the authority that sent them. so the words, of the NT spoken by an apostle, or prophet, or a disciple approved of God is not them who speak or write, but God.

pleaser get that through your heads. many will say Paul said this or that....ERROR. it is the Spirit in these a;postles, prophets,,,ect that speak in them.

so, to all my Hebrew friends take note of that. so, the AUTHOR of the NT are not the apostles, no, but God, the Lord Jesus. .... the HOLY Spirit.

Just as Jesus, God was in the OT Prophets. neither Moses, Isaiah and the rest wrote the OT. NO, ity was the same one person, God, JERSUS, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

where was Christ "Spirit?" .... in the prophets in the OT. yes the Tanakh. it was AUTHORED by JESUS who is the Holy Spirit, LISTEN and LEARN, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." and Jesus/Yeshua is the HolyGhost who is the Author of your Tanakh.

you didn't know that...... did you...... :D SMACK on you lips ... YIKES!

101G.

101G

I understand this to mean that the past sins, will be forgiven. A person gets a clean slate. They will have new tools to be righteous, but, sin still exists.
ERROR, listen and LEARN, Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:" Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;" Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."

ok, God took care of our sins that are PAST by the sacrificial work of the Lord Jesus the Christ via the cross.

NOW, what about the sins after the cross. listen, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

see that word "FORGIVE" it future, for future that will happen, after the cross, and one comes to JESUS. scripture, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

see, one can only be "FORGIVEN" when the sin happen, this is the SACARFICE of the LIPs/Mouth. Hebrews 13:15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." BINGO, there is there sacrifice one now MAKES. Oh this is too easy not to understand.

now this, the Catholic, one can put them down all you want, at least they got CONFESSION right, in a certain way. but one make sacrifices with the lips and not with an ANIMAL, as said get out of the stone age.

understand confession is made unto salvation by calling on the Name of JESUS, the Lord per Joel 2:32, Oh this is 2 easy. a sinner is never required to Confess his or her sins to be save... NO, they are required to confess his Son... "JESUS" in order to be SAVE, Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:16 "But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?" Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

101G

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
ERROR, and 101G disagree with that assessment, listen, let's get this straight. Paul, nor Peter, or any of the writers of the NT wrote on their own. they all were under the inspiration of God. for it was not them who spoke, but God, the Holy Spirit in them. scripture, Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." now this,

Luke 10:16 "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

it just as was with the prophet Samuel, when Israel wanted a king, it hurt Samuel, but God told him the TRUTH. they have not REJECTED you, but me.

understand, an apostle is an ambassador. and a ambassador do not speak their own mind, unless with permission from the authority that sent them. so the words, of the NT spoken by an apostle, or prophet, or a disciple approved of God is not them who speak or write, but God.

pleaser get that through your heads. many will say Paul said this or that....ERROR. it is the Spirit in these a;postles, prophets,,,ect that speak in them.

so, to all my Hebrew friends take note of that. so, the AUTHOR of the NT are not the apostles, no, but God, the Lord Jesus. .... the HOLY Spirit.

Just as Jesus, God was in the OT Prophets. neither Moses, Isaiah and the rest wrote the OT. NO, ity was the same one person, God, JERSUS, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

where was Christ "Spirit?" .... in the prophets in the OT. yes the Tanakh. it was AUTHORED by JESUS who is the Holy Spirit, LISTEN and LEARN, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." and Jesus/Yeshua is the HolyGhost who is the Author of your Tanakh.

you didn't know that...... did you...... :D SMACK on you lips ... YIKES!

101G.

Matthew 10 lists the disciples, Paul is not among them. And the verse you quoted is qualified:

But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.​
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.​
This is a specifc event, in that same hour, and Paul is not included.

Luke is interesting, but it doesn't really give authority to make changes. And since Paul is not included in those 72, again, it doesn't work for anything Paul wrote.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
ERROR, listen and LEARN, Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:" Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;" Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."

ok, God took care of our sins that are PAST by the sacrificial work of the Lord Jesus the Christ via the cross.

Romans cannot be used to justify a change in the law.

NOW, what about the sins after the cross. listen, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

see that word "FORGIVE" it future, for future that will happen,

Yes, will happen when the law is written on the heart. That is a one time event.

after the cross, and one comes to JESUS. scripture, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

If the word is in us, then we will say we have sinned. That means, the law written on the heart does not prevent sin, and claiming that it does is proof that the speaker does not have the word written on the heart.

see, one can only be "FORGIVEN" when the sin happen, this is the SACARFICE of the LIPs/Mouth. Hebrews 13:15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." BINGO, there is there sacrifice one now MAKES. Oh this is too easy not to understand.

Hebrews cannot be used to make any changes in the law.

now this, the Catholic, one can put them down all you want, at least they got CONFESSION right, in a certain way. but one make sacrifices with the lips and not with an ANIMAL, as said get out of the stone age.

understand confession is made unto salvation by calling on the Name of JESUS, the Lord per Joel 2:32,

Joel 2:32

And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of YHVH shall be saved; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as YHVH has said, and among the remnant those whom YHVH shall call.​
Beautiful!

Oh this is 2 easy. a sinner is never required to Confess his or her sins to be save... NO, they are required to confess his Son... "JESUS" in order to be SAVE, Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:16 "But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?" Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Romans does not have authority to change the law.

101G

Romans cannot be used to justify a change in the law.
Romans don't change the Law, it shows, you don't live by it. and if you do you will die.
Yes, will happen when the law is written on the heart. That is a one time event.
not any 10, listen and learn, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

this is what God ever required. just as with being circumcised. not in the flesh, but in the heart. so can you use a knife on that? so, why was U using a knife then? tradition... well all those traditions are over with. as said come out of the stone age, and come into his marvelous light.
If the word is in us, then we will say we have sinned. That means, the law written on the heart does not prevent sin, and claiming that it does is proof that the speaker does not have the word written on the heart.
ERROR again, your body is dead to sin, it has not yet been redeemed ... yet, (smile) this is the battlefield, that's why we have the .... "HELPER". this is just too easy. see, we're in a binding covenant, listen, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" 1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

the whole point is not to sin, (because you're not perfect, or grown up yet). hence why we have pastors and Teachers, listen, Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:" (READ THAT AGAIN). Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" (read that again). Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" (READ THAT AGAIN) Ephesians 4:15 "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"

see, you're still pagan unto Christ, you have no knowledge of him..... this is why 101G is here... (smile). :cool:
Hebrews cannot be used to make any changes in the law.
Hebrew just reports where, "GOD" made the change in law. Psalms 110:4 "The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek." not the Levitical order, but a NEW PRIESTHOOD. the Levitical order, it's no more, obsolete. ... cut off.... :rolleyes: YIKES!
understand, the Levitical order are of men.. mortal, temporary. but the Melchizedek order is an EVERLASTING PRIESTHOIOD, no end.
Joel 2:32

And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of YHVH shall be saved; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as YHVH has said, and among the remnant those whom YHVH shall call.Beautiful!
in the name of YHVH, who is JESUS , shall be saved.
Romans does not have authority to change the law.
as said, GOD did, Romans just give the report on the change.

101G

101G

to all my Hebrew friends. in the name of the Lord JESUS/YESHUA.

Hebrews 7:11 "If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?" Hebrews 7:12 "For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law." Hebrews 7:13 "For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar." Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood." Hebrews 7:15 "And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest," Hebrews 7:16 "Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life." Hebrews 7:17 "For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." Hebrews 7:18 "For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof." Hebrews 7:19 "For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God." Hebrews 7:20 "And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:" Hebrews 7:21 "(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)" Hebrews 7:22 "By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament." Hebrews 7:23 "And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:" Hebrews 7:24 "But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood." Hebrews 7:25 "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:26 "For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;" Hebrews 7:27 "Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself." Hebrews 7:28 "For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore."

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Romans don't change the Law, it shows, you don't live by it. and if you do you will die.

King David disagrees. Psalms 19:7 and 119:92-93

The Torah of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.​
If your Torah had not been my delight, I should have perished in my affliction.​
I will never forget your precepts; for with them you have given me life.​

not any 10, listen and learn, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Justice, mercy, and humility results in a Jewish person keeping the commandments.

this is what God ever required. just as with being circumcised. not in the flesh, but in the heart. so can you use a knife on that? so, why was U using a knife then? tradition...

So that my wife knows with whom she is involved.

well all those traditions are over with. as said come out of the stone age, and come into his marvelous light.

I prefer the shade. Psalms 91:1

He who dwells in the secret place of the most High, who abides under the shadow of the Almighty,​
ERROR again, your body is dead to sin, it has not yet been redeemed ... yet, (smile) this is the battlefield, that's why we have the .... "HELPER". this is just too easy. see, we're in a binding covenant, listen, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" 1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

the whole point is not to sin, (because you're not perfect, or grown up yet). hence why we have pastors and Teachers, listen, Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:" (READ THAT AGAIN). Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" (read that again). Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" (READ THAT AGAIN) Ephesians 4:15 "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"

Epistles... all of them, do not over rule the word of God. If there is no other source for their contents, they are the doctrine of men. Matthew 15:7-9

Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:​
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.​
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.​

see, you're still pagan unto Christ, you have no knowledge of him..... this is why 101G is here... (smile). :cool:

Meh. Christ has no authority over me.

Hebrew just reports where, "GOD" made the change in law. Psalms 110:4 "The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek." not the Levitical order, but a NEW PRIESTHOOD. the Levitical order, it's no more, obsolete. ... cut off.... :rolleyes: YIKES!
understand, the Levitical order are of men.. mortal, temporary. but the Melchizedek order is an EVERLASTING PRIESTHOIOD, no end.

"Order" in that Psalm doesn't mean what you think it means.

in the name of YHVH, who is JESUS , shall be saved.

I'll stick with YHVH and the actual words of Joel.

as said, GOD did, Romans just give the report on the change.

Easy to say, difficult ( impossible? ) to prove.