• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isaac Newton Calculates the End of the World (Jesus Christ's Return to Earth) by 2016

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Going back to the OP... :D

Isaac Newton's simple calculations are based on Daniel 9
Israel captures Jerusalem (1967)
Daniel 9 (49 final years, from the time Israel captures Jerusalem)

Assuming we can actually use the Bible (saying that it hasn't been tampered with and wotnot), such assumptions are unbiblical...

Matthew 24:36, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Not to mention the number of times people have claimed Jesus would return and well, he hasn't come yet. Even Jesus was mistaken.
Matthew 16:28, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Second Coming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unfulfilled religious predictions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

S-word

[quote=Odion;1634640]Going back to the OP... :D

Assuming we can actually use the Bible (saying that it hasn't been tampered with and wotnot), such assumptions are unbiblical...

Matthew 24:36, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Not to mention the number of times people have claimed Jesus would return and well, he hasn't come yet. Even Jesus was mistaken.
Matthew 16:28, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Second Coming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unfulfilled religious predictions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/quote]

Mate, If I were to say that the Great Day of the Lord is upon us, and that the great day of tribulation is to occur within the foreseeable future, when the Lord will gather all the nations of the world to the areas around Jerusalem and will bring an end to those who would push his chosen people into the sea, before establishing his throne in Jerusalem from where, during that Sabbath, which is the Lord’s Day, he shall rule the whole world with Justice by means of a man he has chosen, and has given proof of this to everyone by raising that man from death. As is explained in Acts 17: 31.

The greater day of the Lord Is of course the seventh period of one thousand years from Adam who died in the first day at the age of 930, as foretold by the Lord Almighty, who said concerning the forbidden fruit, “In the say that you eat of it, in that day you will die.” As it is written in the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; “And Adam lacked 70 years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens, and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge; ‘On the day yea eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

If I were to explain that the seventh day is a day of neither day nor night, but a period of perpetual twilight in which rainbows cannot form in our atmosphere owing to the mantle of earthly debris that will surround the earth in the upper stratosphere after the time of tribulation, that great atomic war which could contribute to the rising pressures beneath Yellow Stone, which is overdue to explode as did the previous Super Volcano 75,000 years ago, and in which day, according to scripture, If a man were to die at the age of 100, he would be, but a boy.

Continuing in my explanation, I would show that according to scripture, it is said that after the Sabbath, Satan whose physical body is forever accusing his brothers in the presence of God, which body the Lord will have destroyed, is set free to go throughout the earth and gather to himself another physical body in whose innermost sanctuary he will be their controlling Lord, and with that new accusing body he will surround the city of the Lord in which the people will have lived in peace, and it is then that fire will descend from heaven and incinerate all physical life forms beneath and on the surface of this planet.

By doing this, have I revealed when that day of the fiery fury of the Lord will be? How long will it take for the spiritual Godhead of the accusers of this world to gather to himself another physical body? One thousand years/two thousand years?” only the Lord knows.

Last edited:

S-word

Why does anyone post here, cuz they want to be educated.
I'm sure you didn't know, before I made this thread, that Isaac Newton even thought about Jesus Christ's second coming, or even tried to take a shot at calculating the year in which he would return.

I'm sure you didn't know that Isaac Newton was that into the Bible or even thought about Jesus Christ.

Come on now mate, the more you write the more you reveal your ignorance on the subject to which you are referring.

Biblical hermeneutics is the study of the principles of interpretation concerning the books of the Bible and any and everyone who has ever read up on Isaac Newton will know that he was extremely religious and that he wrote more articles on Biblical hermeneutics than he did on the natural science for which he is remembered today.

If, as you say, that you're here to be educated, then refrain from making statements of fact concerning subjects of which you know absolutely nothing, instead, ask questions, then sit back and learn.

Last edited:

S-word

Easy, Obama being the antiChrist will reign for 2 presidential terms, the end of which will be 2016. During his 8 years we enter a time of great tribulation. The first resurrection will occur in 2012 coinciding with the appearance of Planet X in our skies. This along with perfect alignment that occurs in our solar system in 2012 will usher in a time of even great tribulation during which all of us heathens will suffer emensely. In 2016 Obama's power will have reached ultimate heights. He will refuse to step down as president, will assume control over the Roman Empire (the EU), help Russia invade Isreal, establishing himself as a world ruler. He will then demand that we all have chips implanted in us so that we can participate in commerce but in actuality it is the Mark of the Beast and shows our alliance with him. In the final part of 2016 Obama will demand worship and establish himself on a throne in the newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. At this point Jesus returns.
I think this about sums it up right? :)

Edit: oh and Newton is no longer just a science guy but a prophet....apparently

Numbers 24: 17, “A king, like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his property. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.” The word of the Lord as spoken through the prophet Balaam the son of Beor, which most Christians have misconstrued and somehow believe that this prophecy was fulfilled 2000 years ago when the Lord sent, in his name “Who I Am,” the young Israelite Jesus, to do and say only that which he was commanded.

According to ancient Jewish tradition, Jacob/Israel is associated with the planet Jupiter and It was this prophecy that led the wise men to Israel after witnessing the conjunction of Jupiter and Mars in 7 B.C. and the triple conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars in 6 B.C. which drew their attention to the brilliant orb of Jupiter where they first saw the pin point of light coming from Jupiter which would not be noticed by the casual observer until it developed its huge tail as it approached our star, (The Sun) in 5 B.C. when Jesus was no longer a baby, but a young child living in Nazareth of Galilee, and your planet X is that planet which has been described as a failed star and is to become a Brown Dwarf.

The catastrophic event that will shroud the earth with a cloud of debris that will be blasted up into the stratosphere, could be seen more as a blessing for the survival of life on this planet, rather than the threat that some would imagine.

In dream I saw the heavens ablaze with balls of fire
Huge hailstones that were burning and streaking down the sky
The earth was clothed in purple, dark orange and deep blue
Like a swaddling cloth surrounding us that hid the stars from view
Black smoke rose from the mountain peaks, earth’s veins were opened wide
Through which her inner blood spewed forth, in streams of living fire
Whole continents, they heaved and tossed, waves rippled through the ground
In all the earth, no hiding place of safety could be found.

The oceans boiled, they foamed and rose, destroying cities on their shores
All the river dams were busted valley towns were seen no more
The power stations of the earth all were melted down
A few survivors of the human race were all that could be found
And then I saw the winter, a winter so severe
It lasted not a few short months, but neigh on three long years
And the women who were pregnant, O God! The children that they bore
Grotesque and hideous malformations, I pray to see that sight no more

Then when the winter lifted and crops began to grow
A strange and eerie world emerged, from the destruction and the snow
A world with neither day nor night, where even rainbows couldn’t form
In the atmosphere above the earth, and yet the air was strangely warm
A thousand years or twilight and through that swaddling band on high
Three blood red giants were glowing through a hazed and orange sky
The sun and moon had turned to blood, yet far brighter than the moon
Was Jupiter the heavenly light, which in time would spell man’s doom?...BY S-word.

Last edited:

logician

My date for the end of the world is 666 * 3 (trinity and prime number) + 12 (apostles) = 2010.

Better get prepared.

idea

Question Everything
My question to you all now, is this: If the Christ didn't know, his true followers didn't know; just how is it that this fellow Newton could know something, that the one who was to come, didn't even know himself at what time he'd come; how in the World could anyone else even render an educated guess? Totally impossible! Shiner2

13 ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
(New Testament | Matthew 25:13)

We don't know the day or hour - but it states nothing about not knowing the year. :D

Shiner2

Easy, Obama being the antiChrist will reign for 2 presidential terms, the end of which will be 2016. During his 8 years we enter a time of great tribulation. The first resurrection will occur in 2012 coinciding with the appearance of Planet X in our skies. This along with perfect alignment that occurs in our solar system in 2012 will usher in a time of even great tribulation during which all of us heathens will suffer emensely. In 2016 Obama's power will have reached ultimate heights. He will refuse to step down as president, will assume control over the Roman Empire (the EU), help Russia invade Isreal, establishing himself as a world ruler. He will then demand that we all have chips implanted in us so that we can participate in commerce but in actuality it is the Mark of the Beast and shows our alliance with him. In the final part of 2016 Obama will demand worship and establish himself on a throne in the newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. At this point Jesus returns.

I think this about sums it up right? :)

Edit: oh and Newton is no longer just a science guy but a prophet....apparently

Krishnakanta!
This is very interesting! Almost everything you have to say here, applies to the foretold Eighth King, the last ruling World power on this earth. The one that was to go off into destruction. As you said, this one, {Who you say is Obama¨` will establish a one world government, an Image of the Wild Beast, that everyone on pain of death or starvation is forced to bow down and Worship. Apparently the entire World at this time is bowing in worship to this Image, or one World Government ¨. Everyone is forced to receive this mark on the right hand or on the forehead. Anyone not displaying these marks will be unable to buy or sell, so will ultimately starve to death. This eighth King because his Image is standing or ruling at this time, is in actuality standing in the place meant for the Christ to rule in. That would constitute this eighth king as the abomination of desolation standing or ruling in the holy place. Because this eighth king is found to be blaspheming Jehovah`s personage, blaspheming Jehovah`s name, and his entire heavenly arrangement, making war against Jehovah`s Holy Ones, constitutes him as the foretold Anti-Christ. This eighth kings generation was the one that was not to pass away, it would see all things fulfilled. Also the time period that would have to be cut short in order to save some flesh. The time for the great tribulation to break out as well. For Babylon the great to fall. For the fulfillment of the symbolic earthquake foretold in the Revelation account. The time also for satan to be cast down to this earth, who wages war at that time with the saints of the holy one.
The time also for Matthew 24:7 to be fulfilled, when this entire world will literally go insane. That is when Jehovah intervenes to stop all the madeness. Yes! I find this subject very, very, interesting. Shiner2

Shiner2

Krishnakanta!

Something I have not as yet, perhaps never will figure out! Does Obama fit the description of this HEAD that WAS,WAS NOT then was revived again? This one that 'received a sword stroke', yet 'revived' from it? Who springs from the seven, and goes off into destruction? If in some way he does, then Obama is the eighth King John was making reference to. {Revelation 17:11} Now this eighth king turns out to be in Daniels prophecy a little horn that's 'in among' the Ten Horns. {Daniel 7:8} Three of the Ten are plucked up by the roots to make room for this little horn, who, believe it or not, turns out to be stronger that the remaining six. This is how Johns words see fulfillment, because John said this wild beast sprang from the seven. He didn't say seventh, as in seventh World Power. His words was, he 'springs from the seven'. That's where most go wrong in trying to interpret the words of John. Most believe that he springs from the seventh World Power. He springs from among the Ten Horns, three of which was, as I said, removed. Now, supplied with that information, it's a fairly easy matter to move back and forth between the prophecies of Daniel comparing what you find there, with everything John had to say about these same end time prophecies, and it falls together quite simply. Truth be told though, I've written a thirty-eight page article on this subject, and covered everything
in detail. To tell you the honest truth, it almost drove me around the bend trying to get it all together; so I guess I shouldn't be telling you it's an easy matter. I wanted to put my article on this Board, but no way! It's far long to do that. Anyway, if it turns out that Obam fills the bill for this eighth king,then, perhaps, just maybe, there's not a lot of time left for this old dying World. We''ll wait and see eh? Shiner2