• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump's Mental Decline Accelerating?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Unfortunately, I've been watching news about Trump's
trials....which means hearing him regularly posture.
His statements are highly repetitive simple assertions.
This suggests that there's little thought going on.
All he can do is repeat what little he remembers.
He wasn't nearly this bad just 4 years ago.

Daemon Sophic

I'm not so sure. He was fairly far into senility possibly in 2016, and definitely by 2020. Losing things and thinking that others are responsible for the loss is a common feature of forgetful senior dementia patients. Also conspiratorial thinking. Slurred speech. ..... and much more, and that was 4 years ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
His speeches have him getting lost and gurbling off into the distance.

The first one features "Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley .. . ."

This vid has a mixture:

We will see. I want to see debates between the two.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I would imagine he is finally feeling the heat. Is any if his family in the court room as support?

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I watched the two video shares. To me it looks like he is beyond cognitive difficulty. His mouth doesn't seem to be moving the same any more. It was more noticeable in the NH speech video. He was acting "hyper-stoned." I know that's a bit of an oxymoron, but that's the only way I know how to describe this mouth movement of his that is different. His usual little round thumb sucking mouth poise was more evident in the clips posted in the second video.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I would imagine he is finally feeling the heat. Is any if his family in the court room as support?
That's actually a good question. I was wondering if Trump's immediate family was close-knit.

That question also was picked up by media as well.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's actually a good question. I was wondering if Trump's immediate family was close-knit.

That question also was picked up by media as well.

That is a bit sad to be honest. But perhaps they are just following his lead. How many of his supporters did he throw away when they were no longer any use to him. Or worse yet, "crossed" him in the smallest way.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Should the parties implement rationality tests and IQ tests? It seems to me that whichever party did could boast about it after the fact.

I'm inclined to say no, but I wonder
about some useful assessment.
I think this would be a good idea with the understanding that the results do not need to be revealed to the public, just a simple yes or no. Yes this candidate is fit, or no, this candidate is not fit.

Likewise a physical examination, conducted by a randomly selected doctor selected from a pool of qualified physicians. And the physician would only say whether or not the candidate is fit to server for four years.

Tomef

Could be having to keep his trap shut (ish) during a prolonged legal case might ravage his brain. Constant idiot speak seems to serve as a kind of safety valve for him.