• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this it? Are we looking at the "Soul?"

Otherright

Otherright
[youtube]PCI_GUHJJaY[/youtube]
YouTube - ‪Microtubule Dynamics IN VIVO‬‏

Is this it? In this video, are we looking at the energy transfers that lead to consciousness? Are we looking at the "soul?"

Is this the key to consciousness? The energy signatures contained within microtubules at a macro level... collapsing superpositions within the Unified Field? Are we looking at the rudiment building blocks of the soul or atman? What you are looking at here is an energy signature, the one that translates into your consciousness (if Penrose and Hameroff are correct). Entertain for a moment that Orch-OR may be correct. Now watch this video, (with the sound turned down unless you want to be bored) and you are suddenly looking at something with powerful spiritual connotations.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
:shrug: Sounds interesting but I have to google a lot of big words to understand it.

I'm hoping you can sum it up, I didn't get to receive your point... Not that it is your fault, I take all the fault, though I'd like to grasp the point of it.

What do you mean?

Otherright

Otherright
:shrug: Sounds interesting but I have to google a lot of big words to understand it.

I'm hoping you can sum it up, I didn't get to receive your point... Not that it is your fault, I take all the fault, though I'd like to grasp the point of it.

What do you mean?

You should look at my other threads like Science and spirituality starts to explain but people run from it.

outhouse

Atheistically
LOL. That's funny, but a point. Your brain isn't as much like a computer as you think it is.

its actually more and not understood completely

look at what the brain does during sleep

ESP may be a crock but we do have instinct that forsee the unseen to a point that can save your but. I call it gut instinct more then ESP

hypnosis

the brain is very dynamic

it surpasses computers for the most part because computers lack dimensions we possess

they just got the smartest PC to play jepordy and win lol but it took allot of programming just to answer questions.

Otherright

Otherright

ESP may be a crock but we do have instinct that forsee the unseen to a point that can save your but. I call it gut instinct more then ESP

hypnosis

it surpasses computers for the most part because computers lack dimensions we possess

they just got the smartest PC to play jepordy and win lol but it took allot of programming just to answer questions.

Well, computers lack intelligence. They're ability to think will never be on par with ours.

Otherright

Otherright

hypnosis

What the brain does during sleep, at a quantum level, is reconnect with the universe.
I'm not into noetics. I just think they are silly. But I will say this. It may work some of the time, with the possibility to work all the time if we understood how the extended mind worked quantumly.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
[youtube]PCI_GUHJJaY[/youtube]
YouTube - ‪Microtubule Dynamics IN VIVO‬‏

Is this it? In this video, are we looking at the energy transfers that lead to consciousness? Are we looking at the "soul?"

Is this the key to consciousness? The energy signatures contained within microtubules at a macro level... collapsing superpositions within the Unified Field? Are we looking at the rudiment building blocks of the soul or atman? What you are looking at here is an energy signature, the one that translates into your consciousness (if Penrose and Hameroff are correct). Entertain for a moment that Orch-OR may be correct. Now watch this video, (with the sound turned down unless you want to be bored) and you are suddenly looking at something with powerful spiritual connotations.
I think you are your soul.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Microtubules are proteins that are used to hold cell structure and provide pathways for molecules and parts within the cell to move along. In that video, you are watching how they change structure depending on the needs within the cell.