• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this correct runic formulation for the name

Faybull

Christopher?

1_06.gif
1_09.gif
1_05.gif
1_11.gif
1_16.gif
1_17.gif
1_23.gif
1_14.gif
1_09.gif
1_19.gif
1_05.gif

in Elder Futhark?

Sees

Dragonslayer
Thanks...I was using a conversion tool. I see that now, it looks to be that the app used Younger for the conversion. I wonder why the orientation changed?

No idea brother :) I've never really done much with runes outside of the elder futhark and don't remember any books I've read discussing why some reversed it later on.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hi Faybull. You might want to check out some of Edred Thorsson's and Dr. Stephen Flowers' (same person) books on Runeology and Runelore. He is pretty good at explaining each Rune's individual meaning and magical purpose. "Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic" would be a good start. :D

Reyn Til Runa.

Last edited:

Faybull

Hi Faybull. You might want to check out some of Edred Thorsson's and Dr. Stephen Flowers' (same person) books on Runeology and Runelore. He is pretty good at explaining each Rune's individual meaning and magical purpose. "Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic" would be a good start. :D

Reyn Til Runa.
Thanks A.