• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
...Why all my posts, and everyone else's, to THIS thread are automatically deleted? I'm really wondering why I can't post here, as I have a few questions about the validity of some of the statements in and about this months newsletter...

The more I'm restrained and/or censored on RF, the madder I get...

Not trying to interrupt the peace that has been reining here for the last few days since our little dramatic episode...but I'm curious about this...really curious...

A

angellous_evangellous

...Why all my posts, and everyone else's, to THIS thread are automatically deleted? I'm really wondering why I can't post here, as I have a few questions about the validity of some of the statements in and about this months newsletter...

Not trying to interrupt the peace that has been reining here for the last few days since our little dramatic episode...but I'm curious about this...really curious...

You should send a PM Sunstone.

robtex

Veteran Member

You have a post on there. Your made a duplicate post --posting
The site severed your contact? Really?

twice so I went and deleted your duplicate but the first one is sitting there.

A

angellous_evangellous

That's not what I see, rob. Perhaps your superMOD format helps you see something else.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
How oh-so-very-strange.

But I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason. It will probably be fixed soon so that we can discuss.

jonny

Sunstone, being an Admin, can fix it if it's a glitch in the thread. Or whatever the problem might be.

Gotcha. Those Admins can do anything. I need that power. :D

The post wasn't a big deal. It was just something about "better late than never" & "thanks." I just thought it was strange that it was gone right after I posted it.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Well, mine is back now. I had just never experienced that on the forums before, something being gone right after I posted it. I guess even the most perfect websites have their flaws. thanks to whoever got it fixed for me.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Gotcha. Those Admins can do anything. I need that power. :D

The post wasn't a big deal. It was just something about "better late than never" & "thanks." I just thought it was strange that it was gone right after I posted it.

It is strange, but I'm sure that it'll be fixed. It just might take a bit until the right people sign in.

jonny

I hope you're enjoying yourself, AE, considering Disco wasn't the only one who couldn't find the post that wasn't there, and now is.

I didn't think it was policy to ridicule the members here. I'm disappointed.

Mine is still gone. Rob says he can't find it.

Nothing to laugh about. :sad4:

Status
Not open for further replies.