• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is religion dying?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
How do you know if you don't know any?
I know because of the laws of logic.

How do you know they have anything without making an assumption? You don't know any.
Exactly. And according to the laws of logic, any Jew I know satisfy any property.

proved that what you're saying violates the defintion of both Jew and athiest.
You did prove anything of the sort. In fact, you just proved that I was right. Several times. The funny thing is that you did joy even noticed.

I already did. I'm not doing it again. It's explained in multiple pages like I said, chapter 2. It's a "promise" that is assumed to be true. The speaker only "lies" if it is assumed to be true. Without the assumption, nothing is being said.
What promise? And how is that related? Back into making up things again?:)

Look, it is very simple. Since the negation of my claim is clearly false, as you also shown, then the unnegated claim is true. According to the negation you posted yourself. Page 41. Probably the simplest truth table in the book.

Mind boggling that you still do not get something so simple.

Ciao

- viole