• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is pot evil?

mr.guy

crapsack
Boltwave said:
No, it's just a bad habit to smoke that stuff, that can come from the devil.
Bad because it's smoking? As stated before, you can eat it or put it in tea, if you like..

What do you mean "that can come from the devil"?

Boltwave

Majikthise said:
I don't believe in the devil.

Oh, I see. Well, you're an atheist right??? Yeah, it's not simple to determine facts, but look at it this way, there is science right? For years science has doubted faith in alomst everything, the new stories going around about mentally ill people thinking they where possessed was to blame on the brain. But answer this, why is it that people that are possessed can speak in a dead language we have no record of??????

Boltwave

mr.guy said:
Bad because it's smoking? As stated before, you can eat it or put it in tea, if you like..

What do you mean "that can come from the devil"?

Yeah, inhaling or anything crazy like that, smoking too. The devil can develop bad habits and make them into "okay" or "chill out man."

mr.guy

crapsack
Boltwave said:
Oh, I see. Well, you're an atheist right??? Yeah, it's not simple to determine facts, but look at it this way, there is science right? For years science has doubted faith in alomst everything, the new stories going around about mentally ill people thinking they where possessed was to blame on the brain. But answer this, why is it that people that are possessed can speak in a dead language we have no record of??????
uhhhm...stoned?

mr.guy

crapsack
Boltwave said:
Yeah, inhaling or anything crazy like that, smoking too. The devil can develop bad habits and make them into "okay" or "chill out man."
Inhaling ain't that bad. I inhale all the time. I figure i spend way more time breathing than i do staring at the sun. Must be a good thing, right?

M

Majikthise

Boltwave said:
Good guess.
Stoned yes, but stoned on natural brain chemicals. And if there is no record of a language it is not dead , it is made up.
Anyway , what about poison ivy. Is that evil? All it does is cause rashes.

M

Majikthise

mr.guy said:
Inhaling ain't that bad. I inhale all the time. I figure i spend way more time breathing than i do staring at the sun. Must be a good thing, right?
:biglaugh:

Boltwave

mr.guy said:
yeah, didn't Cain push Abel into some poison ivy, or something?

I wouldn't have a clue about that, but I don't think poison avvy is evil, it's more of a bush that doesn't like to be touched.

M

Majikthise

Boltwave said:
I wouldn't have a clue about that, but I don't think poison avvy is evil, it's more of a bush that doesn't like to be touched.
Good point. I wonder if poison ivy can be used for something. Now I'm curious.:confused:

mr.guy

crapsack
Boltwave said:
Yeah, but what bush DOES like to be touched?...oh yeah, your mother.:biglaugh:

Boltwave

Majikthise said:
Good point. I wonder if poison ivy can be used for something. Now I'm curious.:confused:

I think you could very well use it for something, probably a medical treatment of somekind of cancer.

M

Majikthise

I guess it depends on who you ask as to whether and why pot is evil. But some of the outright BS propaganda and lies are just ignorance or inexperience speaking. I'm 40 and have smoked pot off and on all my life. I was a crew chief and a firefighter in the Air Force , had a few maintenance jobs at manufacturing plants (not as janitor), and I am currently a marine technician for a prominent watercraft dealer in this area. Not bad for a stoner , eh?

Boltwave

Majikthise said:
I guess it depends on who you ask as to whether and why pot is evil. But some of the outright BS propaganda and lies are just ignorance or inexperience speaking. I'm 40 and have smoked pot off and on all my life. I was a crew chief and a firefighter in the Air Force , had a few maintenance jobs at manufacturing plants (not as janitor), and I am currently a marine technician for a prominent watercraft dealer in this area. Not bad for a stoner , eh?

No, not bad at all. :D