• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is O'Reilly "Fair and Balance?"

Fair and Balance?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • WHO!?

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
FerventGodSeeker said:
Oh, don't take the glory from me now! I was already basking in it! It was my post that caused all the contention, right? Right?? Come on, I know you want to blame me...:D This gets more fun by the second.

*puzzled look* Why would I want to blame you? Disagreement can't come from just one person, and (as far as I know) no one did anything outside the TOS, so there's no reason to blame anyone. I, myself, just have an issue with conflict. (You wouldn't think I'd last this long on a religious debate forum, would you? :D ), but if other people don't have an issue, then they're (of course) free to debate as they like.

FeathersinHair said:
*puzzled look* Why would I want to blame you? Disagreement can't come from just one person, and (as far as I know) no one did anything outside the TOS, so there's no reason to blame anyone. I, myself, just have an issue with conflict. (You wouldn't think I'd last this long on a religious debate forum, would you? :D ), but if other people don't have an issue, then they're (of course) free to debate as they like.
Oh, you're no fun at all...*disgruntled* party pooper....

FGS

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*struggles not to be a party-pooper*

Ermm.... I blame you for *thinks about it* earthquakes! And, and the overpricing of Starbucks coffee. And the off sides rule in soccer!

FeathersinHair said:
*struggles not to be a party-pooper*

Ermm.... I blame you for *thinks about it* earthquakes! And, and the overpricing of Starbucks coffee. And the off sides rule in soccer!
:rolleyes: well at least you're trying...

almifkhar

i mean no disrespect by my comet, but this was a dumb question. my 20 month old son is more mature than o'riley

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
i mean no disrespect by my comet, but this was a dumb question. my 20 month old son is more mature than o'riley

Hehe, my cockatoo's screaming fits (cockatoos normally scream for a few minutes in the mornings and the evenings- they do it for fun because it's really really annoying and annoying other people is fun for parrots!) are cuter than O'Reilly's.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Flappycat said:
Hey, you folks are the ones who complain night and day about "political correctness gone mad," so I don't want to hear it.

Okay, Victor. Just to clarify, BUDDY, I was merely using a caricature in order to illustrate what I feel is the nature of the programming on Fox News. Fox inventedentertainment news, and the audience they're geared toward does seem to have been heavily influenced by the rhetoric of such figures as Rush Limbaugh. My other intent in employing this caricature was to express my resentment for the network. I will try to be more aware of your sensitivity over this in the future, but I also feel that your sensitivity over this should also be more closely moderated.
I wasn't offended at all. As some would say, I was simply demonstrating absurdity by being absurd. I was trying (obviously unsuccessfully) to be funny. I think there are a lot of people out there that watch Fox News, that meet your characterization. I think there are a lot of people out there who watch CNN who meet that characterization as well. After all, CNN is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.

Flappycat

BUDDY said:
After all, CNN is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
Doesn't matter. It remains that CNN is a toe left of center. However, they don't seem to me to be as entertainment-oriented as the other two dominant networks. Besides, Atlanta is to Georgia as Manhattan is to Upstate New York.