• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is my dad trying to make me into a fat blimp?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Every single morning my dad wants to eat grits, eggs, sausage, and french fries. Oh my god, I'm going to turn into a blimp with him around here! I've already gained about fifteen pounds. :help:

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Yeah, but it's hard to when he's already got them cooked, and they're just sitting there.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
He may be fattening you up for Thanksgiving.

If you suddenly see an extra large roasting pan around the house or hear him talking about needing to buy a bigger oven, run.

Walkntune

Every single morning my dad wants to eat grits, eggs, sausage, and french fries. Oh my god, I'm going to turn into a blimp with him around here! I've already gained about fifteen pounds. :help:

Does he cram it in your mouth while he is eating?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Just eat less portion size of it if you cant resist and not eat it at all.Put your serving on a sandwich plate(instead of a dinner plate) and eat it slow.And dont think of it as your last meal..LOL!!..Its not your last chance to eat..

Love

Dallas

Last edited: