• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it safe?

The Crimson Universe

Since i don't have much space in my bookshelf i'm thinking of moving some of the books to my clothes wardrobe.
Is it safe to keep books and clothes in the same space? Do you think my cloth wardrobe will be infested with book-bugs? :eek:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Since i don't have much space in my bookshelf i'm thinking of moving some of the books to my clothes wardrobe.
Is it safe to keep books and clothes in the same space? Do you think my cloth wardrobe will be infested with book-bugs? :eek:

I think you're safe.

I've never heard of book bugs becoming clothes bugs... but who knows where evolution will lead us next.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe the clothes bugs will become educated :confused:

The Crimson Universe

I think you're safe.

I've never heard of book bugs becoming clothes bugs... but who knows where evolution will lead us next.

I often notice booklices crawling on my books. I've been noticing them for the past few years. At first i used to panic and had to kill them with a pest killer. But after every two weeks they used to come back. So i just gave up. Even after all these years my books are in good condition which means booklices don't do any major damage. I'm not sure i can say the same thing about another bug named silverfish. I haven't found any silverfishes in my books though but they're known to be nasty pests that eat up pages and even clothes.

images

Booklice

images

Silverfish

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I would not do that. Perhaps you can prune your book collection. I just have four books with me, that too for sentimental value. For anything else I search the internet.

Daemon Sophic

I agree that you should just cut the number of paper books that you own. If you have a computer, or iPad, or even a smart phone, you can carry 50,000 books with you, and never have booklice again.

However, if you have them at all, I would suggest that you hire a professional to fumigate your house.