• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islamic Sunni Hadiths written in Modern arabic or Classic arabic

Lars

I am reading "Ibn Kathir"(English). I make audiobooks of it on YouTube. Already done 1-6 Sunni hadiths in english. So once i have read Ibn Kathir i plan on doing rest of hadiths on sunnah.com aswell as this tafsir in english

But i wonder if the side stuff on sunnah.com. If the arabic used here is modern or classic? I am gonna assume its classic arabic. I learn on side note arabic too nowadays. Its very fun to learn a new language. But just to get confirmation is all!

Although i do know there is already great audiobooks in arabic of 1-6 hadiths. I think its more based on abridged readings. So for example. Sahih bukhari is 95 in abridged versions. But its 97 books online.

So its why i consider making an attempt. But i will not try if i am uncertain about my arabic in the future

But here is the website i read from. English to left and arabic to right
Revelation - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)