• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is hypnosis good for a christian?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Its a catholic owned and informative oriented site. I went on there years ago. In my opinion, they are biased against christian teachings that's not catholic.

Who are the Jehovah’s Witnesses and what are their beliefs? | GotQuestions.org

JW is just as bias (in my opinion).
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20131101/lie-made-god-a-mystery-trinity/

It's easier to just do your own christian thing.
GotQuestions is an Evangelical Protestant site, not Catholic.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Since i am not a Christian i would need a tool that help me find different topics faster than to open a Bible and try to find what i looking for, and this website What Does the Bible Say About Wisdom? (openbible.info) has helped me a lot. Is it the best online tool for a Christian to use? probably not but it has a certain value when trying to find good info :)
The search in the link is just coincidense it was on Wisdom :)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
GotQuestions is an Evangelical Protestant site, not Catholic.

They changed the website from what I went years ago. It was specifically Catholic and catholic owned. I don't know how much it changed since then when it comes to denominations. It's still biased regardless. This was over ten years ago.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Since i am not a Christian i would need a tool that help me find different topics faster than to open a Bible and try to find what i looking for, and this website What Does the Bible Say About Wisdom? (openbible.info) has helped me a lot. Is it the best online tool for a Christian to use? probably not but it has a certain value when trying to find good info :)
The search in the link is just coincidense it was on Wisdom :)
Added to my bookmarks. Thanks.
Sometimes I am looking for a word in KJV. This will come in handy then. :)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
They changed the website from what I went years ago. It was specifically Catholic and catholic owned. I don't know how much it changed since then when it comes to denominations. It's still biased regardless. This was over ten years ago.
Oh. I have no idea about that. I've always known them as an Evangelical apologetics site. I've never seen a Catholic or anyone friendly to Catholicism quote them.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How is it a quack process? Are you saying it's ineffective, or even a total fraud?
It's questionable at best. Relying on the power of suggestion as long as a person remains willing and receptive.

I think that it's essentially the same thing as the techniques that religious faith healers use and such.