• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God pro-abortion?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He’s pro-eternal life, pro-choice, pro-freedom and pro-accountability for your actions. When your foolish choices get you in a hole so deep you can’t get out if you call to Him for help He will bail you out. What an Awesome, Mighty God we serve. He deserves all the praise,honor and glory.
Unless you are one of the innocents that he decides to slaughter.

.....where are the people who died from the global flood, they are not still here. How about the ones who are no longer here because they died from the current global pandemic?

They're all not here, so.......
T
.....where are the people who died from the global flood, they are not still here. How about the ones who are no longer here because they died from the current global pandemic?

But you’re still here so...

But they're not here so.....
“The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:11-13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
We are at the same place right now as they were in Noah’s day

“There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭13:1-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Everyone had the opportunity to repent but ignored the warnings, would say that’s the parents doing. But here’s to the “innocents” in your view, human but not protected by the law.

Where did you get that belief from? It appears that you are making things up. You need to prove that people were given the opportunity to repent. Though many most likely had nothing to repent for. You believe in a murdering and evil God. And you think that he is "pro-life" even though the Bible times and again contradicts that claim.

Have you ever read the Bible?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
“The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:11-13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
We are at the same place right now as they were in Noah’s day
Says who?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Everyone had the opportunity to repent but ignored the warnings, would say that’s the parents doing. But here’s to the “innocents” in your view, human but not protected by the law.
Who are these alleged "innocents" you keep alluding to?

Where did you get that belief from? It appears that you are making things up. You need to prove that people were given the opportunity to repent. Though many most likely had nothing to repent for. You believe in a murdering and evil God. And you think that he is "pro-life" even though the Bible times and again contradicts that claim.

Have you ever read the Bible?
You haven’t understood the message of the Bible if you’re saying such ignorant things

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You haven’t understood the message of the Bible if you’re saying such ignorant things
Nothing that I said was ignorant. And I doubt if you understand the message of the Bible. You cannot have it both ways. Your version of God does not exist since it is self contradictory. In fact the ignorance appears to be on your side. If you actually knew you could support your claims and you would not avoid questions such as the all important:

What valid tests do you have that show your beliefs to be true. So far you have not been able to name one.

Nothing that I said was ignorant. And I doubt if you understand the message of the Bible. You cannot have it both ways. Your version of God does not exist since it is self contradictory. In fact the ignorance appears to be on your side. If you actually knew you could support your claims and you would not avoid questions such as the all important:

What valid tests do you have that show your beliefs to be true. So far you have not been able to name one.
Another ignorant comment