• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God pro-abortion?

But the context is clear that she almost certainly was for the test. Once again, is Jesus a tall broad and shallow object made of wood that swings on hinges? Don't rely on words, rely on context.

And so what if it calls it a "curse"? To the woman it was. Are you saying that God can only do evil works? You might have a point. The woman clearly did not want an abortion. To a woman forced to undergo an abortion it would be a curse. I love how you have to focus on the wrong parts of your losing argument.
My position is a winning one: God desires a faithful marriage between a man and woman to produce godly offspring.

You, for starters.

and here you further demonstrate the appeal to emotion tactic you fell for from the title...

Actually, you are flat out wrong with this.
In fact, it is YOU and your ilk who want the aborted fetal tissue thrown away like yesterdays garbage.
As if saying some self serving words over the fetal remains before flushing them down the toilet does anything other than make you feel like you did something other than ease your own conscience.
Wrong and ridiculous assumptions

You, for starters.

and here you further demonstrate the appeal to emotion tactic you fell for from the title...

Actually, you are flat out wrong with this.
In fact, it is YOU and your ilk who want the aborted fetal tissue thrown away like yesterdays garbage.
As if saying some self serving words over the fetal remains before flushing them down the toilet does anything other than make you feel like you did something other than ease your own conscience.
Wrong and ridiculous assumptions

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My position is a winning one: God desires a faithful marriage between a man and woman to produce godly offspring.
Nope, that is only your interpretation of the Bible that you cannot justify. That makes it a losing position even if correct.

But now you are opening up the discussion to morality and the Bible fails abysmally when it comes to that topic.

Nope, that is only your interpretation of the Bible that you cannot justify. That makes it a losing position even if correct.

But now you are opening up the discussion to morality and the Bible fails abysmally when it comes to that topic.
You have perverted views, to say God is pro-abortion and post false, dumb cartoon satire as your proof, lol. Would be like saying you’re pro-death, well maybe you are but was assuming you valued life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have perverted views, to say God is pro-abortion and post false, dumb cartoon satire as your proof, lol. Would be like saying you’re pro-death, well maybe you are but was assuming you valued life.
You would think that if my views were "perverted" that you could show that. Instead you have only made your views look perverted.

And no, unlike you I am prolife and prochoice and can prove it. You appear to be only anti-sex.

You would think that if my views were "perverted" that you could show that. Instead you have only made your views look perverted.

And no, unlike you I am prolife and prochoice and can prove it. You appear to be only anti-sex.
God is pro-life and pro-choice as I already showed a long time ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
God is pro-life and pro-choice as I already showed a long time ago.
No, you only made empty claims. Using poor interpretations of the Bible at best. I could just as easily claim that God is anti-life and pro-dictatorship. In fact I could probably support my claim better.

No, you only made empty claims. Using poor interpretations of the Bible at best. I could just as easily claim that God is anti-life and pro-dictatorship. In fact I could probably support my claim better.
And could make the claim you are pro-death, pro sexual immorality, pro-adultery, anti- justice for innocents who have no voice.

You could make that claim, but you could not support it.
By you being pro-abortion and a woman’s right to
choose you aren’t considering the consequences of the death of an innocent life or considering the voice of the innocent. I’m not anti-sex like you falsely say, it’s wrong to use abortion as a means of birth control and then try to justify it by falsely portraying the current view of abortion as something that God approves of.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
By you being pro-abortion and a woman’s right to
choose you aren’t considering the consequences of the death of an innocent life or considering the voice of the innocent. I’m not anti-sex like you falsely say, it’s wrong to use abortion as a means of birth control and then try to justify it by falsely portraying the current view of abortion as something that God approves of.
To justify that claim you would need to prove that abortion is the end of a human life. We cannot even decide when a bunch of cells become "human". By the legal definition a fetus is not human. You want to change that. You need to find some evidence to do so.

Let's see if you are anti-sex or not. Do you support Planned Parenthood? If so why, if not why not?

To justify that claim you would need to prove that abortion is the end of a human life. We cannot even decide when a bunch of cells become "human". By the legal definition a fetus is not human. You want to change that. You need to find some evidence to do so.

Let's see if you are anti-sex or not. Do you support Planned Parenthood? If so why, if not why not?
I thought Planned Parenthood was all about women’s health. Even science shows shows life starts at conception. This is 16 weeks and about 56,000 deaths last year in the US at this stage of pregnancy
944C9C39-2944-4012-A3C2-0D1B2D7894F9.jpeg