• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Fundamentalism a Religious Movement or a Psychological Disorder?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In your own mind.

Get a new dog that can hunt.
Nope, now you are just spreading falsehoods. Your own inability to understand a fact does not mean that it is a fact.

You seem to know that I am right since you will not tell me which myths of Genesis that you believe. Unlike you I am not afraid.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I can say at least all these years later i have come to have a new appreciation for the Bible, especially the OT, because those are the ancient and tradional stories of am entire people. Not viewed as messengers of god but of the images and beliefs people had about themselves and their surroundings. And it's a wildly amusing and entertaining story, songs and poems written in utter reverence for this deity, and narratives that have been founding lore and legend for thousands of years and generations.

That is a good way to look at it. And I see the NT as a testament to love. Not perfect, but Jesus has many positive things to say that I try to apply to my own life.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Okay--the Bible describes the mean-spirited trolling that atheists do on this forum. You are pathologically incapable of being even the slightest bit respectful or me or my belief system on this forum. If you were to grow nice, you would disprove the Bible's prescience.
You know how I debate ─ you and I have debated many times in the past. What's different about this time? What's actually the problem?

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know where you get that nonsense from.
Why not state what you're actually objecting to and the basis of your objection? That's a tried and true mode of discussing things, and it seems reasonable to suppose it'd be very easy, indeed second nature, for someone with two degrees in theology.