• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is death relative?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
wanderer085 said:
Do you believe animals have an afterlife?
Absolutely.

Actually, in response to the title of this thread, I definitely believe that death is relative. It is a word that is only meaningful to the living.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
wanderer085 said:
What about bacteria, viruses, do they have an afterlife?
From my point of view, all life is eternal. As to what the purpose for all of the various life forms may be, I'm not smart enough to know. I am, however, smart enough to know that my lack of knowledge has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of things.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Life is pretty much an unknown . Death more so . So of corse Death is relative .... relatively unknown if nothing else . :)

blueman

God's Warrior
For many, a physical death is a certainty. In the Christian faith, we believe that some will experience a physical death and there will be those who will not taste death physically in the event they are alive when Christ returns again and raises the dead and living who have been saved through their belief and trust in Him. This belief and trust also has ramifications related to spiritual life and death based on a decision one makes whether to accept of reject Christ. One's spirit will live eternal in either heaven or hell based on this decision. Spiritual death speaks to the eternal separation from God.

wanderer085 said:
Do you believe animals have an afterlife?

If not, and we evolved from animals, then how did we "gain" an afterlife?

Animals do have an afterlife and everything animal or human etc has an after life because these things have appeared to me from the Spirit World.
In fact I saw Trigger Roy Rogers Horse appear to greet him when he died.
My Cats have appeared to me after their death.

blueman said:
For many, a physical death is a certainty. In the Christian faith, we believe that some will experience a physical death and there will be those who will not taste death physically in the event they are alive when Christ returns again and raises the dead and living who have been saved through their belief and trust in Him. This belief and trust also has ramifications related to spiritual life and death based on a decision one makes whether to accept of reject Christ. One's spirit will live eternal in either heaven or hell based on this decision. Spiritual death speaks to the eternal separation from God.

Knowing what I know about the Spirit World and Life After Death I personally am having a problem with the concept that Jesus will return one day and say Rise and Follow Me.
Yet I know Jesus is Alive in the After Life because he has appeared to me and asked me to help to continue to teach people to believe in Life after Death just as he promised.
I of course will not say there is no Hell but I know from speaking to some in the Spirit World that all people who do bad things here on Earth even Murder do not burn in Hell.
I have not spent much time asking how they repented or the forgiving for their Sins yet I know they still live on.
My Purpose for explaining what I have learned through my Communication is to tell people although some have committed great Sins there is still a chance to save themselves from the Firey Pits of Hell.
I would also like to say that I have been able to get information from what is known as the Book of Life where everyones deeds both good and bad are registered on a film which is shown to much like a good quality Technicolor Film as good as any Hollywood Study can turn out and I quite often wonder how this is Possible yet I know it to be true.
This source has for example taken me back twenty years or more and shown me what happened in a Kidnapping and Murder and later I asked for a Replay of that Event and it was as though he was running the same film past me.

1nharmony

A Coco-Nut
Spirit Channeller said:
Knowing what I know about the Spirit World and Life After Death I personally am having a problem with the concept that Jesus will return one day and say Rise and Follow Me.
Yet I know Jesus is Alive in the After Life because he has appeared to me and asked me to help to continue to teach people to believe in Life after Death just as he promised.
I of course will not say there is no Hell but I know from speaking to some in the Spirit World that all people who do bad things here on Earth even Murder do not burn in Hell.
I have not spent much time asking how they repented or the forgiving for their Sins yet I know they still live on.
My Purpose for explaining what I have learned through my Communication is to tell people although some have committed great Sins there is still a chance to save themselves from the Firey Pits of Hell.
I would also like to say that I have been able to get information from what is known as the Book of Life where everyones deeds both good and bad are registered on a film which is shown to much like a good quality Technicolor Film as good as any Hollywood Study can turn out and I quite often wonder how this is Possible yet I know it to be true.
This source has for example taken me back twenty years or more and shown me what happened in a Kidnapping and Murder and later I asked for a Replay of that Event and it was as though he was running the same film past me.

:pen: !BOING!
You have some very eventful and intrigueing mental activity going on there, Spirit Channeller. I'm not sure whether to be skeptical or jealous.

1nharmony said:
:pen: !BOING!
You have some very eventful and intrigueing mental activity going on there, Spirit Channeller. I'm not sure whether to be skeptical or jealous.
I know the story I tell is hard to believe but on the otherhand those who pray and expect prayers to be answered should not be a bit surprised if one day they pray and Jesus appears to them.
Also if we pray to God to help us we should not be surprised if a white haired man appears smiling and says he is God this has happened to me and its also true that many other Spirits in the Spirit World have appeared to me.
one night as I was meditating I was surprised to see a Heavenly lighted figure appear and Elvis Presley dressed in a white suit with spangles played his guitar and began to sing:
"You aint Nothing but a Hound Dog"
At first I thought only of his song he made popular but the next day I saw Tabloid Story where his ex-wife Pricilla had had a child out of wedlock.
I thought well Elvis was a Very Religious man so perhaps that song was in response to the story in the Tabloid.

logician

Death is the great equalizer, no matter how successful you are in life, you cannot escape it. That said, what evidence does anyone have that death is not final?