• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christianity a problem for many believers?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
So, whatever your beliefs are, we can predicate this with 'Jesus is God'.

Now, in this context, you do have "christianity", and that's fine, however, with all the arguments in the 'context' of theories concerning christianity, I've noticed that the 'Jesus is God', concept, which actually is inherent, in most christianity, almost seems to be an abstract, much of the time.

Why? If Jesus is God, then Jesus is aspect Being, outside of the incarnation, in Israel.

What is interesting, is that my arguments 'against christianity', or even against certain ideas, concerning Jesus, do not actually make Jesus 'not god',
[Obviously.

This brings us to the strange phenomenon, when I argue against certain ideas in christianity, or certain concepts concerning Jesus. Many christians, in that context, separate jesus, from god.

Why? If their theology allows for that, there is something wrong. In other words, one might say the basis for standard christianity is incorrect, entirely, yet that still would default to Jesus , being God.

It's something that can be a hindrance to believers. The obfuscation of the actual nature of Jesus, [God.

||THIS DEBATE IS ONLY FOR THEISTIC christians and believers, God believers, God as persona, not 'idea', believers, and Believers that Jesus is divine, above the angels, in other words.

MikeDwight

What about Doubting Thomas? That isn't the Holy Spirit Godhead when Jesus performed the miracle of being the incarnation Christ after death. John 20:24-31.

MikeDwight

Why? If Jesus is God, then Jesus is aspect Being, outside of the incarnation, in Israel.

I responded with incarnations of Jesus outside his body.

I generally understand your thread better. This is about Christianity being able to not call God as Jesus. This happens a lot in the early days of thinking and controversy in the universal Orthodox Catholic Church. Arians believed Jesus was a subordinate God in a pantheon. God the Father, God the Son. Nestorians believe the human Jesus and Divine Jesus are two separate things? Well, any of them, the Coptics are the largest surviving of the splinters today. The Copts is an ethnoreligious group of the Coptics in Egypt. There's millions. I watched a little boy of no experience picked the name of the next Coptic Pope out of a raffle bowl. I don't know how that must Prove the separable Divine from the Human Jesus? Miaphysite? Any of them, monophysite, arian, Nestorian, miaphysite, are early 400 ads non-trinitarian heresies condemned today.