• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christ the Beast

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is Christ the Beast transformed?

Is Christ obscured by the Beast, or the outward appearance?

http://carljungdepthpsychology.blogspot.com/2015/04/carl-jung-on-enantiodromia-lexicon.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiodromia

wrath of god = satan?

Revelation 14:10
they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

and

Revelation 17:12-
12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overshadow them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

the followers of the beast are controlled by the lamb?

GodsVoice

Is Christ the Beast transformed?

Is Christ obscured by the Beast, or the outward appearance?

http://carljungdepthpsychology.blogspot.com/2015/04/carl-jung-on-enantiodromia-lexicon.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiodromia

wrath of god = satan?

Revelation 14:10
they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

and

Revelation 17:12-
12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overshadow them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

the followers of the beast are controlled by the lamb?

Here are the three kinds of thoughts that man experiences within the MIND.

Lucifer ( Satan, Devil, Dragon, Wicked one, etc.) are the thoughts that form into the visible world of good and evil images and invisible good and evil thoughts.

The Beast is the thoughts that teach man how to build visible objects with his human hands, thus, the mark of the Beast ( 666 identifies a visible man who worships the Beast ).

Christ is the pure thoughts without Satan and the Beast. These are the thoughts that us saints testify to and learn about Satan and the Beast which is the "veil" that blinds man from Christ.

We were all born IN Christ but Satan and the Beast have deceived all men until they are chosen by God to have the "veil" removed so they can be taught who they really are in the MIND of God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Here are the three kinds of thoughts that man experiences within the MIND.

Lucifer ( Satan, Devil, Dragon, Wicked one, etc.) are the thoughts that form into the visible world of good and evil images and invisible good and evil thoughts.

The Beast is the thoughts that teach man how to build visible objects with his human hands, thus, the mark of the Beast ( 666 identifies a visible man who worships the Beast ).

Christ is the pure thoughts without Satan and the Beast. These are the thoughts that us saints testify to and learn about Satan and the Beast which is the "veil" that blinds man from Christ.

We were all born IN Christ but Satan and the Beast have deceived all men until they are chosen by God to have the "veil" removed so they can be taught who they really are in the MIND of God.

satan is an aspect of Love, the wrath of god.

love isn't indifferent to injustice. I will rule them with a rod of iron.

Revelation 19:15
Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

2 Samuel 24
24 Again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21
21 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, “Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are.”

GodsVoice

satan is an aspect of Love, the wrath of god.

love isn't indifferent to injustice. I will rule them with a rod of iron.

Revelation 19:15
Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

2 Samuel 24
24 Again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21
21 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, “Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are.”

The "fool" has wisdom from the love of the Lord. Those who have the Mind of Christ will judge all things.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

God bless you my brother IN Christ.
Saint Brad

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The "fool" has wisdom from the love of the Lord. Those who have the Mind of Christ will judge all things.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

God bless you my brother IN Christ.
Saint Brad

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

GodsVoice

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

You are being rewarded my good faithful brother. To witness the harvest is an amazing thing.

Ben Avraham

Is Christ the Beast?

No, if you mean by definition, "Christ" means the Anointed One of the Lord. Now, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No, if you mean by definition, "Christ" means the Anointed One of the Lord. Now, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23.

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Ecclesiastes 3:18
18 I also said to myself, “As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals.

israel is a name given to a people by adoption because they wrestled with love. just as egypt lost its mojo in self-aggrandizing, so do israelites in name only; when they become inhospitable. God makes the sun to shine on all the world.

Melchizedek was not an israelite. he was a salemite.

nuk pu nuk

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

israel is a name given to a people by adoption because they wrestled with love. just as egypt lost its mojo in self-aggrandizing, so do israelites in name only; when they become inhospitable. God makes the sun to shine on all the world.

Melchizedek was not an israelite. he was a salemite.

nuk pu nuk

Yes, I am aware that Melchizedek was a Salemite but, he was also a pagan high priest of the Canaanites who offered the firstborn sons of many Canaanites to Molech on the fire right there in the city of Salem, latter called Jerusalem.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes, I am aware that Melchizedek was a Salemite but, he was also a pagan high priest of the Canaanites who offered the firstborn sons of many Canaanites to Molech on the fire right there in the city of Salem, latter called Jerusalem.

nope, it means king of righteousness.

associated with abraham or brahma, sara or sarasvatti, hagar or ghaggar

your religion descended from zoroastrianism, which is symbolized by fire. your religion is rooted in paganism, yes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/

zoroastrianism is rooted in hinduism

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

nope, it means king of righteousness.

associated with abraham or brahma, sara or sarasvatti, hagar or ghaggar

your religion descended from zoroastrianism, which is symbolized by fire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/

Nope! Melchizedek was a title, not his real name. There could be nothing righteous about a king or priest offering the sons of his people on the fire to Molech, the god of the Canaanites.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Nope! Melchizedek was a title, not his real name. There could be nothing righteous about a king or priest offering the sons of his people on the fire to Molech, the god of the Canaanites.

genesis doesn't call melchizedec unrighteous. also, jacob would have been heavily influenced by the belief system. the Lord of God was the priest of god most high, or el.

your religion is steeped in paganism as much as anyone else's.

in ancient times all religions practiced purification by fire; which was a symbol of alchemy, similar to the pagan practice of all hallows eve and sacred fire, the passing of animals and family members by fire, between bon fires, or fire walking. even your other text mention egypt as a furnace, and the fire on the mountain that moses visited with joshua the oracle

fire is a purifying element.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

nataraja dances in the heart!!!!

how many gods can dance on a pin head?

dance for me cernunnos, dance for me.

love changes everything, everything!!!

my beloved is a mirror through which I see so much clearer.

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

genesis doesn't call melchizedec unrighteous. also, jacob would have been heavily influenced by the belief system. the Lord of God was the priest of god most high, or el.

your religion is steeped in paganism as much as anyone else's.

in ancient times all religions practiced purification by fire; which was a symbol of alchemy, similar to the pagan practice of all hallows eve and sacred fire, the passing of animals and family members by fire, between bon fires, or fire walking. even your other text mention egypt as a furnace, and the fire on the mountain that moses visited with joshua the oracle

fire is a purifying element.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:24 has absolutely nothing to do with offering the firstborns of the Canaanites to Baal or Molech. The religious criminals were everywhere even among the Israelites.

Ben Avraham

nope, it means king of righteousness. associated with abraham or brahma, sara or sarasvatti, hagar or ghaggar your religion descended from zoroastrianism, which is symbolized by fire. your religion is rooted in paganism, yes.http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/zoroastrianism is rooted in hinduism

There was nothing righteous in a high priest of the Canaanites. I understand that he had to offer the firstborns of the Canaanites or be replaced by a more bloody one. Religion had a tremendous power among the Canaanites.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Deuteronomy 4:24 has absolutely nothing to do with offering the firstborns of the Canaanites to Baal or Molech. The religious criminals were everywhere even among the Israelites.

literalism and epeolatry seems to be an issue in many belief systems vs metaphorically, allegorically, or spiritually discernment.

there is ONE truth and many versions, denominations, factions of the ONE. Love isn't exclusive to any belief system.

you can't profit from what you can't control.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
There was nothing righteous in a high priest of the Canaanites. I understand that he had to offer the firstborns of the Canaanites or be replaced by a more bloody one. Religion had a tremendous power among the Canaanites.

melchizedek wasn't a canaanite.

He was the Lord who brought abram out of the east.

there is this strange thing called a spice/silk road; where people traveled back and forth exchanging ideas, textiles, and such.

Ben Avraham

melchizedek wasn't a canaanite.

He was the Lord who brought abram out of the east.

there is this strange thing called a spice/silk road; where people traveled back and forth exchanging ideas, textiles, and such.

This is a big blasphemy to attribute to a pagan Canaanite the identity of the Lord who brought Abram out of the East.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
This is a big blasphemy to attribute to a pagan Canaanite the identity of the Lord who brought Abram out of the East.

its a bigger blasphemy to think God is a respecter of persons, religions, tribes, or outward/worldly appearance and not actions.

7. Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed.

Leviticus 19:15 “‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

Leviticus 24:22
You shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the Lord your God.

Numbers 15:16
One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Numbers 15:29
You shall have one law for him that sins through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.