• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Atheism Easy?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I would say no, because most theists seem to think the only way to become an atheist is to reject every belief that exists about God.

Whereas either you start off as an atheist and simply never develop any belief or you simply let go of all the beliefs you once held.

Neither path is easy with the majority of folks in the world trying to convince you of their belief in God. How we atheists get to be here is nothing short of a miracle. ;)
Miracle of whom, please?

Regards

I would say no, because most theists seem to think the only way to become an atheist is to reject every belief that exists about God.

Whereas either you start off as an atheist and simply never develop any belief or you simply let go of all the beliefs you once held.

Neither path is easy with the majority of folks in the world trying to convince you of their belief in God. How we atheists get to be here is nothing short of a miracle. ;)
I'd say it is very easy. Just be born.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It was easy for me as I was investigating 'Advaita'. That was the intellectual part. I love the God and Goddess stories and know nearly all of that. That is the fun part.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It was easy for me as I was investigating 'Advaita'. That was the intellectual part. I love the God and Goddess stories and know nearly all of that. That is the fun part.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Is Atheism Easy?​

Miracle of whom, please?

Regards

Of nature, a miracle of nature
Nature gets things done naturally, no Atheism needed, right?

Regards