• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Al Sharpton a Christian

Sonic247

A want to call Al's show one day and just be like.."Yo Al what's up. Loved you on Mr. Deeds. Listen don't take this as a criticism but I have some advice for you. The way I see it you are missing out on some great oppurtunities; so many people come to hear your political speeches and even if it was only for two minutes at the end of each speech you could tell them Jesus died for their sins." Well maybe I'm wrong but I have been looking to find just one instance where Al Sharpton says anything about how to be saved, yet he is a Rev. Isn't that the message that was given for us to take to the whole world. I guess it's just the so-called social gospel. I heard Al is crazy, racist, bla,bla whatever. I don't know he seems kinda laid back to me. I wish I could hear him preaching the gospel one day.

Sonic247

Oh yeah one more thing what about MLK. Wasn't he a baptist or something. I never heard him say anything about the Gospel. Jesus said "If the son shall make you free you'll be free indeed." Did he ever mention that?