• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irrefutable Proof of Evolution

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Nothing? I wish I could say I was surprised.

But still I would love to see anyone who denies common descent to try to explain these things.

RubyEyes

Truth Seeker
fantôme profane;2895074 said:
[youtube]i1fGkFuHIu0[/youtube]
Irrefutable Proof of Evolution- Part 1 (mtDNA, ERVs, Fusion) - YouTube

I would just like to start another thread where we can show just some of the overwhelming evidence that we have that supports evolution. If anyone would care to comment on what is shown in this video, or present some other evidence it might be fun,
What about the human chromosome 2. It has a sequence in the middle (centromere) that corresponds to other primates' final sequences (telomeres) in their chromosomes 2 and 3 (they have one more chromosome). The explanation is that in the line from our common ancestor to humans those chromosomes fused into one.

Hard to explain that one without common descent. But, in general, DNA similarities are hard to explain without common descent.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Very sloppy. Neanderthal mtDNA serves as irrefutable proof of evolution and against creationism because the Bible never mentions Neanderthal. The argument is simply embarrassing. (... and that's the feeling of a card-carrying evolutionist.)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Very sloppy. Neanderthal mtDNA serves as irrefutable proof of evolution and against creationism because the Bible never mentions Neanderthal. The argument is simply embarrassing. (... and that's the feeling of a card-carrying evolutionist.)
I agree, and I had expected someone to point that out a long time ago. But it seems our current contingent of creationists are not interested in discussing this.

But I am impressed with the fused chromosome, especially in that this was a prediction made by evolutionary theory. This is an excellent example of the ability to make predictions and of the ability to be falsified that is requited for scientific theories.

And I am even more impressed by the evidence of ERV's. The only way to explain the pattern that we see of ERV's in our genetic code can only be explained by common descent.