• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

invocation rituals!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
greetings to you all, this is a discussion for everyone and anyone with experience of invocation rituals

if anyone here has seen or done an invocation ritual of any sort, if you would, id like to hear about it, and the experiences associated with it

i personally have seen the goddess Hecatae invoked on several occasions, i nearly performed one, but didn't quite manage it - the energy involved was phenomenol though.... truely amazing!

i just thought id open up a discussion about it, see where it goes

blessed be!

:149: Oh mike182 invocation rituals are not to be played with.......i myself have done a invocaton ritual to call my beloved krsna(God him self)and it took me 5 hours to complete the process, but when all was said and done it was the most beautiful thing one can have happen to them........you know the pictures that they have of krsna pales in comparison to seeing him with your spirtual eyes it brought me to tears and purifyed my heart, i learned of my life's mission this time around from him and what is nessesary for me to do in this lifetime for him and that my cycle of birth and rebirth shall soon come to a end even tho my beloved would not tell me when, i shall be with radharani and govinda soon that i do know, but there's alot of work left to be done and i shall be apart of that.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Nope not here, come on im lucky if I manage a 5 minute ritual, with 3 kids in the house, a dog, cat outside meowing, washing machine running...... and im bad for not putting my mind into things.
In the middle of a ritual, I will start thinking "did I turn the cooker off"
Sounds real cool though.
Let us know if you get it done Mike, I'd love to hear more.
Hugs Rebecca x

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Evenstar said:
Nope not here, come on im lucky if I manage a 5 minute ritual, with 3 kids in the house, a dog, cat outside meowing, washing machine running...... and im bad for not putting my mind into things.
In the middle of a ritual, I will start thinking "did I turn the cooker off"
Sounds real cool though.
Let us know if you get it done Mike, I'd love to hear more.
Hugs Rebecca x

thanks for your reply rebecca *hugs*

wow, your house sounds hectic........ no wonder jeff trucks america during the week:D
i will post when i manage to complete one, but right now ive got too much other stuff on my mind, like revising for the exams that will determine the rest of my life :areyoucra

Moses the God Archetype* said:
:149: Oh mike182 invocation rituals are not to be played with.......i myself have done a invocaton ritual to call my beloved krsna(God him self)and it took me 5 hours to complete the process, but when all was said and done it was the most beautiful thing one can have happen to them........you know the pictures that they have of krsna pales in comparison to seeing him with your spirtual eyes it brought me to tears and purifyed my heart, i learned of my life's mission this time around from him and what is nessesary for me to do in this lifetime for him and that my cycle of birth and rebirth shall soon come to a end even tho my beloved would not tell me when, i shall be with radharani and govinda soon that i do know, but there's alot of work left to be done and i shall be apart of that.

played with? when i started preparing for invocation, i was guided by two of the best pagans i have ever met! i am fully capable of raising the energies required for invocation, i just need to focus my mind, something i have not been able to do for quite a while.

i was intending this thread for pagan invocation rituals, maybe hindu invocation rituals are different........ but this is not the place for that, this is the "neo-pagan or revival religions" IR forum, not the hindu one :rolleyes:

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Mike182 said:
thanks for your reply rebecca *hugs*

wow, your house sounds hectic........ no wonder jeff trucks america during the week:D
i will post when i manage to complete one, but right now ive got too much other stuff on my mind, like revising for the exams that will determine the rest of my life :areyoucra

LOL! Its called Welcome to Rebecca's world :)
I hope all goes well with your exams, I will be thinking of you.
Brightest Blessings Always Mike xx

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have done several invocations. Some were relativly simple and easy, some took some time, and once I did an inocation that went wrong, and I ended up calling up something, I don't know what, and I couldn't control it. There was a rather strong severe storm that hit, it was even cool enough to need a jacket the next day in the middle of July, when I did the invocation for whatever that was. I learned then, don't do an invocation if your unsure how the entity will react, or if you won't be able to easily banish it.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Shadow Wolf said:
I have done several invocations. Some were relativly simple and easy, some took some time, and once I did an inocation that went wrong, and I ended up calling up something, I don't know what, and I couldn't control it. There was a rather strong severe storm that hit, it was even cool enough to need a jacket the next day in the middle of July, when I did the invocation for whatever that was. I learned then, don't do an invocation if your unsure how the entity will react, or if you won't be able to easily banish it.

agreed, caution goes a long way towards protection!