• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inventions you couldn't live without

Phil Lawton

Which inventions do you admire the most? Is there an invention (other than those which keep you alive through some pioneering medical procedure) you simply couldn't live without?

Personally, I'd be lost without my combination dachsund peeler/corer/slicer - marvellous.

Oh, and my infra-red/night vision goggles.

Anyone else?

The Seeker

Once upon a time....
Which inventions do you admire the most? Is there an invention (other than those which keep you alive through some pioneering medical procedure) you simply couldn't live without?

Personally, I'd be lost without my combination dachsund peeler/corer/slicer - marvellous.

Oh, and my infra-red/night vision goggles.

Anyone else?

The best invention ever is money. It would definitely be hard to live without it.

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
I wish I had infra-red/night vision goggles! I have absolutely no need for them, but it would be pretty cool.
I'm pretty fond of air conditioning, especially on days like today where it reaches the 90's.