• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intro - What do you think?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
"I wasn't born in this world. Sure, I was born on this Earth, but this world is not at all the same anymore. The corruption, the evil, and the angry have shaped us in a way that we weren't meant to be. From this I learned that peace will never last when there is more than one peace. The philosophy of peace is responsible for wars and murders, and it is what made the world what it is today. As I stand on the remnants of our past, I contemplate whether the mechanic for this broken world will ever come. Perhaps the mechanic intended to come, but now they look down at this destruction and realize it is beyond fixing. We are now the forgotten children left alone in the dark, we are the error in the code. We were created in God's image, but I'm not certain to what degree. I can only hope that God will learn from his mistakes, unlike us."

"Document Apocalypse"

Last edited:

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
"I wasn't born in this world. Sure, I was born on this Earth, but this world is not at all the same anymore. The corruption, the evil, and the angry have shaped us in a way that we weren't meant to be. From this I learned that peace will never last when there is more than one peace. The philosophy of peace is responsible for wars and murders, and it is what made the world what it is today. As I stand on the remnants of our past, I contemplate whether the mechanic for this broken ___ will ever come. Perhaps the mechanic intended to come, but now they look down at this destruction and realize it is beyond fixing. We are now the forgotten children left alone in the dark, we are the error in the code. We were created in God's image, but I'm not certain to what degree. I can only hope that God will learn from his mistakes, unlike us."

"Document Apocalypse"

Well-written. It sets an ominous tone and leaves me wanting more. See small edits above in red. ^

Will there be further installments?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Thanks. There may be if anyone is interested.

Also thanks for the edits, much appreciated