• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview With Danisty Discussion

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for your questions and comments on the Daring Interview With Danisty.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ðanisty said:
Apparently, I'm painfully uninteresting....lol.

Well, I for one, think you're fascinating. In fact, I would have the second and final batch of questions up for you by now if it were not that I ran out of coffee a couple days ago and didn't get to the store until today. I'll probably have the questions to you tomorrow. ;)

Ðanisty

Picking a favorite would be nearly impossible...lol. I have a certain interest in the Victorian era, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to live through it! People hid a lot of practices and ideas in the Victorian era and I find all their "taboo" activities interesing. As much as they didn't want to talk about it, they were so obsessed with sexuality.