• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intersex

Ellen Brown

I'm going to share a video with you that caused me to feel unspeakably Sad. The woman in it is XY and has Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I am XXY. I just wanted to personally confirm that people, including most Churches, Doctors and Psychiatrists are profoundly ignorant on the subject. OH NO, it is much worse than you can even Imagine! I can personally confirm that it is as bad or worse than she says.

Which begs the Question why I am still alive? I don't always know the answer to that, but so far, I seem to be far too stubborn or something.

Watch this and I hope you feel something, anything.

The way we think about biological sex is wrong

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
I'm going to share a video with you that caused me to feel unspeakably Sad. The woman in it is XY and has Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I am XXY. I just wanted to personally confirm that people, including most Churches, Doctors and Psychiatrists are profoundly ignorant on the subject. OH NO, it is much worse than you can even Imagine! I can personally confirm that it is as bad or worse than she says.

Which begs the Question why I am still alive? I don't always know the answer to that, but so far, I seem to be far too stubborn or something.

Thanks for sharing this. Great video I had no idea.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Nice video :herb: Good "share"