• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interesting stuff to read!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings all!

Hope you are all enjoying your time with us here on the forum.

I just found this site a coupla daze ago.

It has an absolute mountain of "teachings" from various people - could keep you out of mischief for a while!

Anyway, here are some pdf articles but click on the menus if that aint enuf 4 you ...

Articles (PDFs) - Stillness Speaks

For example -

Have you ever noticed that sometimes Buddhist practitioners seem sort of stiff or zombie-like in life? I went through a long period of that. What cured me was my encounter with Zen.

http://www.shinzen.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/AnOutlineOfPractice_ver2.5.pdf

Enjoy your evening!

:)

King Phenomenon

Greetings all!

Hope you are all enjoying your time with us here on the forum.

I just found this site a coupla daze ago.

It has an absolute mountain of "teachings" from various people - could keep you out of mischief for a while!

Anyway, here are some pdf articles but click on the menus if that aint enuf 4 you ...

Articles (PDFs) - Stillness Speaks

For example -

Have you ever noticed that sometimes Buddhist practitioners seem sort of stiff or zombie-like in life? I went through a long period of that. What cured me was my encounter with Zen.

http://www.shinzen.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/AnOutlineOfPractice_ver2.5.pdf

Enjoy your evening!

:)
Zombie to zen haha

rocala

I have just had a quick look. It certainly has lots of interesting material. Thanks for this.